Bodog Improving Payouts

ERNursePA

Dormant Account
Hi everyone. I read this board all the time although i rarely post - and most of my posts have been related to Bodog. I just wanted to let people know that Bodog does seem to have improved their payouts and are even exceeding what they tell customers to expect.

I requested a payout of 3K on 12/19 and 1K on 12/21 and today received the tracking number for the first one. I should expect the delivery of the first payout on 12/29 according to FedEx. Not only is this 5 days under the "15 business days" that Bodog states but is really even less than that since there were non-business days included in the count.

I realize that this is a slow payout in comparison to what international players have come to expect with the ability to have electronic transfers, but here in the U.S. it isn't bad at all!! Thanks Bodog.:)

Last edited:
This is good news. I have always liked Bodog, and found, when i played there, that the payouts were better than Club World or Inet. Now that their payment processing has improved, i will give them another try. I also liked their weekly bonuses, based on your play--no wagering requirements.

BoDog

wish you the best of luck with Bodog.I would not trust them at all aqnd make dam sure the checks are good and clear before using your payouts if you get them:notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back