BoDog cancels tourney with 196 players left?

Tdoggy

Newbie member
You know when you sign up to play in a tourney and you play over 4 hours and all of a sudden it freezes and they just cancel it??? That is just not fair!!!

Today Bodogs 500$$$ Free roll tourney was cancelled after there were only 196 players left out of almost 3,000. And all they can say is sorry for the incovience.
What a joke.......

Bodog what is the deal with this?????

You know when you sign up to play in a tourney and you play over 4 hours and all of a sudden it freezes and they just cancel it??? That is just not fair!!!

Today Bodogs 500$$$ Free roll tourney was cancelled after there were only 196 players left out of almost 3,000. And all they can say is sorry for the inconvenience.
What a joke.......

Bodog what is the deal with this?????

low priority being a free roll

It may be a freeroll, but then again, it's a well-known promotional strategy that Big Box Stores advertise really low prices on hot items for which they lose money - that they then make up for when people buy other items for sale there which are at marginally higher prices, or else the good PR makes people want to go back every once in a while. If this happened as indicated in the opening post, Bodog did stupid on this. They work hard to pay promptly, they offer top customer service, and then they do something like this. Dumb, dumb.

I don't play at Bodog, but I used to, and I enjoyed it very much.

Anyway, don't get too upset about this, as you didn't lose any money, right? Still, since you now know what happens occasionally, don't play freerolls there anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back