Blueprint/ Jackpot King Slots

What's peoples thoughts on these all flash no cash slots?

They look good, the extra bonus features are a nice touch and that's about it. I can't see or find the potential outwith winning the actual jackpots themselves.

I've had tens of thousands of spins but I can count on one hand how many times I've won 100x bet and I count on one finger how many times I've won +200xbet.

Low paying pay-tables with a high variance experience, betting anything other than minimum is a quick death.

The random bonuses either show up across all slots regular or they are nowhere to be seen for 100+ spins like they are all connected in some way. When they do show up you can very much guarantee getting wins of 15x or under. Amazingly that common random feature that adds like 50+ bonus symbols to the reel stack never actually triggers a bonus, probably a 1 in 20 hit.

3 scatters (hens teeth) doesn't even get you a decent bonus instead you have to gamble up some sort of shit ladder where the higher bonuses are supposed to pay more. More often than not ending up with a cash reward again of 15x bet.

They are down there with that cunted Pariplay for low paying spins, actually achieving anything decent and that's saying something.

My latest experience was at Betfair bet £20 on the slots to get a 100% bonus that has to be wagered on the same slots x30 (£600), talk about an impossible mission and it was. Would be surprised if anybody managed it!

In one word,I avoid these like the plague.
Low paying crap and once behind say goodbye to your money.
Slots where I get behind knowing to recover I basicly do not play.
These slots fit perfectly in that just as most Quickspin slots.
A lot of flashy sounds and reels and no payz. :)

I'm glad to see it's not just me that has these experiences playing them. I just had a go at Andy Capp (UK newspaper cartoon) and again it's dead spin after dead spin with the occasional random bonus tease. £20 to 0 in 120x0.20 spins.

The older slot 'Fortunes of Sparta' has it always been a Blueprint slot? As this can at least pay huge in the bonus, with the potential of 100 free spins also. Playing this now it's definitely nowhere near as good as it was a few years ago.
That's why I ask, if it has been taken over and re-jigged to BP variance.

Good shout re Fortunes of Sparta - totally forgot it was BP. Had some pretty decent hits on it but last few sessions iv not even triggered the bonus.

Can’t even compare that game to Andy Capp.

Just played another very fun session mostly in King Kong Cash and Jungle Jackpots. I decided to screenshot most big wins and I've got 60x, 65x, 67x, 106x and 177x from Jungle Jackpots while King Kong Cash gave me 100x plus 202x. I missed at least a couple 30-40x bet wins before I started taking screens as well. In total I probably played around 800-1000 spins while getting these wins. Obviously it's not always this peachy but I've had many other comparably good sessions. I recommend you give these two slots a go if you fancy trying Blueprint games.

Top Cat was always a serial rapist anyway, all those illegitimate kittens in the alley where he ruled. He had free run of the pussies whether they liked it or not. What do you think he did in that bin? Yeah, when we were little they tried to dress it up as a cartoon, but some us knew the truth.

Perhaps, but Fancy was the one who was seen with the female pussies before he left them to see TC. I know Top Cat did like a few female pussies as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back