Blackjack Issue and Question

theslotsking

Dormant Account
Hi guys..

I am a big blackjack fan and regularly play online. A curious thing happened to me at Superlenny where I was playing the other day, cards were dealt and I pressed a link on the side of the page and the slot Spinata Grande loaded. I went back to the same Blackjack game only to discover that my hand was gone and the funds were taken. I put a query into chat and heard back later that day that I had lost the hand and it was played out for me automatically and I lost.. apparently its pretty standard. So even though I had not pressed stand, hit etc the game played out. I was advised though if my hand was played out and I won my account would be credited.

I have played at Guts before and when playing on my phone it went flat. Later that day I logged back on and my hand was still there so the whole scenario makes no sense.

My question though is whether online blackjack is like slots in that when I press deal the result is predetermined.. ie win or lose?
It would be impossible to know how the software is designed and if the result is predetermined but if it was it wouldnt matter whether you hit or not. Some of the card drawings I have seen would indicate that this is the case.

Thoughts anyone?

i don't play blackjack much but unlike slots I would say the result can not be predetermined since the player has choices to make.

For example if you are dealt 16 it could be a winning hand but you have the choice whether to go on or stick with the 16. You can also split cards or double up on hands so id say the result isn't made as soon as cards are dealt. Also fact that people can keep going even if they are dealt 20 to start .

I realise that but if it was predetermined we can still choose to stand or hit.. for example if it was predetermined that I lost.. and I had 20 and the dealer had five. I would naturally stand and the dealer might get six and a ten.
What I would like to know is whether each card draw is random.

I do not play either may be a few times a year, But some games on some sites may have a time limit so as you was a way from the machine this may have dealt your cards until you hit min 17 or bust,

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back