Bingo Players Have Issues, and So Does The Monthly Bugle

Hey T I saw that artical and also saw that they talked about saving seats. I emailed them and got no reply. I thought they might like to an artical on Watch My Seat. Do you think they are in trouble??

At this time I still work for the Bingo Bugle and i'm still doing all the places each month in Ct.
What month was that they were talking about the seats?
If your looking to put in an ad in call me.
Thanks
Tom

Sorry for the late reply Tom. I have been off of CM for awhile. The business is starting to get busy...yeah! I saw the artical in the Wall Street Journal. I didn't know that you worked for them that's cool! The artical spoke briefly about the issues of saving seats for friends at bingo games and how hard it is to manage it. I thought maybe if they would like to do an artical...of course I like an artical for the free advertisement :D However I may do an add if it is not too pricey and the circulation is good. What are your thoughts??

No no I saw the artical about the Bingo Bugler IN the Wall Street Journal on the front page no less! The WSJ was quoting some of the artical and one referred to the strife among players and bingo halls about saving seats. Do you know who I should contact at the BB for an artical about Watch My Seat?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back