Bill Clinton gave a very good speech in Florida

GamTrak

Banned User - flamming - too anoyaing
PABaccred
No matter what you think about former President Bill Clinton he speaks to the people in a way that we can understand. And I have more trust and faith in what he sais then anyone in office that I know and I'm not ashamed to say it. :D

I know that folks have said that he does not like Obama, I don't know if that is true or not, but I'm very happy to see that he is out campaigning for Obama!

Oh and BTW he made a perfect case as to why the VP role is going to be more important today than ever before because the President will have many more challenges and will rely on his VP more. Can't dispute the TRUTH. :D

IMO he did a good job as President and since he left office this nation has gone downhill fast! I love my country so I really hope that Obama becomes our next President.

No matter what you think about former President Bill Clinton he speaks to the people in a way that we can understand. And I have more trust and faith in what he sais then anyone in office that I know and I'm not ashamed to say it. :D

I know that folks have said that he does not like Obama, I don't know if that is true or not, but I'm very happy to see that he is out campaigning for Obama!

Oh and BTW he made a perfect case as to why the VP role is going to be more important today than ever before because the President will have many more challenges and will rely on his VP more. Can't dispute the TRUTH. :D

IMO he did a good job as President and since he left office this nation has gone downhill fast! I love my country so I really hope that Obama becomes our next President.

Do you really want the truth???

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Just my opinion:

If McCain becomes president, he will fight in different wars like Bush, what is very stupidly, and USA will lose its reputation forever, even now almost nobody respects the government of USA. Bush has made nothing good for USA, and I agree with GamTrak, that Bill Clinton was a good president.

So, in this situation, only Obama maybe a good president, but of course, nobody knows how it will be...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back