Bigfoot email problems

sdaddy

Dormant Account
Does anyone else here Bigfoot.com for email?

For the past few days I haven't been receiving any emails forwarded to my ISP address. Also, I get very few of my expected emails by accessing Bigfoot's POP server. From a Google search, I see postings on some internet forums that other users are having similar issues.

I tried sending a test email to my Bigfoot.com address, but it didn't get bounce back or show up in my email.

Customer support hasn't been very helpful so far, so does anyone else know if this is going to be fixed soon? This is getting to be a real pain.:mad:

DNS cache poisoning??

It is said to be effecting quite a bit of net traffic right now, including redirecting emails.

This is all I've been able to find out so far, an email from Bigfoot customer support that was posted on Outdated URL (Invalid):

Dear (recipient),

I hope this email finds you well.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. The
server upgrade had caused the short service interruption.

Our technical support has already been informed of the issue and is
prioritizing your concern.

We will have this fixed quickly as this is only a temporary problem.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Heather Edwards, Customer Support (JXS)
Bigfoot Communications LLC

Um, "short service interruption?" This has been going on for a week now! That's an eternity to wait for held-up emails to be delivered!

The least that should have happened by now is that customers should have been contacted about the problem with the server and told that it's being worked on. What a horrible way for a "communications" company to be conducting itself.

I like to drop this service right now, but the problem is that I'll have to change my email address with practically everyone I communicate with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back