Bierfest - 19 July 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
;) its already over people the winner is a couple of posts back

very good btw to know/guess the song from one note -->:notworthy respect

Shame I missed the comp there’s nothing like Bavarian Beer, I use it to recondition the wooden floor in the patio after using 10% Bleach to remove mould and weathering.

It really does help to stop the hydrochloric gas that’s emitted, no more shuttle runs to A&E with a family member with shortness of breath and stinging eyes.

Don’t get me wrong I am sure it tastes okay but it has more practical uses and to drink it seems a waste.

I liked the "Radar Love" guess, great tunes! :thumbsup:
Personally I would have guessed Eno/Byrne "My Life in the Bush of Ghosts" but that may be the evening's beery beverages talking.

I really do love the Who, but this was too short (Overtoure?) and quite sure are not the Who playing or maybe they're live.I prefer Quadrophenia , expecially 5 and 15....They've been a big band, but now Daltrey's voice isn't the same.It's getting older and cannot hit some high notes like time ago.
But my opinion is
hey hey may may
Rolling Stones never die

I like this kind of question!!!!:)

One day Meister, you'll come screaming and kicking out of the 70's and we won't know what's hit us :p

Great job "Oasis"! Wow, how you guessed that with one note! And for you "Maitner"...Ted Nugent?? Really?? I grew up listening to Terrible Ted, and I really can't recall any note that mellow in any of his tunes!!! When I was 16 I had the song "Hibernation" screeching from my car stereo in a park, and the police wanted to give me a ticket for what they considered sounded like NOISE POLLUTION! I talked them out of that one, but they still made me lower my stereo, and pour out my punch (5 different hard liquors with juice)! Those were the good ol days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back