Betsafe riddle?

I hope this email finds you well,

I'm contacting you to inform you that Master of Mystery is not available for UK customers. We have therefore added 30x3Gbp = 90Gbp onto your account for these free spins.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance.

The stupid thing is, they added this £90 as bonus cash, whilst I was in the middle of playing with normal cash and I had no idea it was put in and now I find myself
with a load of cash with play through requirements on it that I thought was all cash.

Not very amused at all this. Pretty poor !

I hope this email finds you well,

I'm contacting you to inform you that Master of Mystery is not available for UK customers. We have therefore added 30x3Gbp = 90Gbp onto your account for these free spins.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and remain at your disposal should you require any further assistance.

The stupid thing is, they added this £90 as bonus cash, whilst I was in the middle of playing with normal cash and I had no idea it was put in and now I find myself
with a load of cash with play through requirements on it that I thought was all cash.

Not very amused at all this. Pretty poor !

Oh no !! That's bad.

They have sent me a different riddle. Somrthing to do with spinning discs and party music. The stupid thing is I was playing the slot they told you was not available on my mobile !! Master of mystery . I thought i was wagering on that!! So it is available in the uk !!

I had a balance of £351 I thought was all cash, apparently only £119 of it was.
So now they have cancelled the bonus and left me £119 cash and say I have to wait a few days to get the other £232 back.
This is a complete joke.

I am going to alert the rep to this thread. NOT amused.

I had a balance of £351 I thought was all cash, apparently only £119 of it was.
So now they have cancelled the bonus and left me £119 cash and say I have to wait a few days to get the other £232 back.
This is a complete joke.

I am going to alert the rep to this thread. NOT amused.

Hi brutaldeluxe,

Thank you for contacting me and making me aware of the issue.

I fully understand your frustration with the game being unavailable and funds being locked up in bonus money.

I've already replied to your PM, as I will need your account details to further investigate the case.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Halvor
Betsson Group

Hi brutaldeluxe,

Thank you for contacting me and making me aware of the issue.

I fully understand your frustration with the game being unavailable and funds being locked up in bonus money.

I've already replied to your PM, as I will need your account details to further investigate the case.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Halvor
Betsson Group

The game IS available in the UK on a mobile device?

I wagered a 100 on it to find that Betsafe have now changed the riddle !! (assume this is because of the slot not being available in uk - but as I say on a mobile device it is !!) so i now need to start wagering all over again on a different slot.

Last week Betsafe sent a text to me reminding me that I should complete the riddle on eye of Kraken so I wagered £450 to be told oh no you are too late you've missed the deadline. I was on chat for sooo long sorting that out by the way.

So that's two lots of super spins I have missed out on. I am not amused really as that's the whole point of doing this.

I PM ed the rep by username etc yesterday but still heard nothing back. Top notch stuff eh ?

Mine got sorted in the end as I can play that game on my mobile and they credited the spins.

Its so weird that it can be played on a mobile device but not a PC in uk

Id have given them a go but cant see the type, sorry

#7 a paradise adorned with flower wreaths it almost feel like the slot breaths the gentle rhythm of
Hawaiian sea ,sand seashells and a soothing breeze

#8 a classic twist with a modern look this slot will surely make u spin groovy music accompany u play
get ready to party all the way

riddles are back at betsafe

they are back and i'm stuck again

'' From the mexican dessert straight into space, to hit the jackpots several stages you must face. With a donkey, a parrot and some cayenne pepper, this stellar jackpot pays way better''

Anyone????

described as chemistry between two souls igniting fire with no need of coals with the win both ways it is way easier to hit gold ?

Anyone??

any idea guys?

''Rags to riches or they say, ya gotta keep pushing for fortune or fame. I claim this city is paradise, slash does too, to be precise''

I tried rags to riches but doesnt appear to be that

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back