Question Betat: can't deposit ~ Anyone else

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
Trying to make a deposit at Betat.
Keep getting the same error message when I try to complete my Ukash purchase.
Any Tech-Heads that can offer advice, or a suggestion? Not sure if it is Betat, if it is Ukash, or if it is just me....lol

Server Error in '/Hosted' Application.

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 216.58.208.36:80

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 216.58.208.36:80

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 216.58.208.36:80]
System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) +305
System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +699

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) +1217
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +23
Recaptcha.RecaptchaValidator.Validate() +701
Ukash.Web.Sites.RPP.TransactionDetail.CustomValidator_RecaptchaAdult_ServerValidate(Object source, ServerValidateEventArgs args) in C:\dev\UKash\Websites\Ukash RPP\TransactionDetail.aspx.cs:522
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CustomValidator.OnServerValidate(String value) +229
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.Validate() +109
System.Web.UI.Page.Validate(String validationGroup) +229
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +116
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3707

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1016

Trying to make a deposit at Betat.
Keep getting the same error message when I try to complete my Ukash purchase.
Any Tech-Heads that can offer advice, or a suggestion? Not sure if it is Betat, if it is Ukash, or if it is just me....lol

Server Error in '/Hosted' Application.

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 216.58.208.36:80

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 216.58.208.36:80

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SocketException (0x274d): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 216.58.208.36:80]
System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) +305
System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception) +699

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context) +1217
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream() +23
Recaptcha.RecaptchaValidator.Validate() +701
Ukash.Web.Sites.RPP.TransactionDetail.CustomValidator_RecaptchaAdult_ServerValidate(Object source, ServerValidateEventArgs args) in C:\dev\UKash\Websites\Ukash RPP\TransactionDetail.aspx.cs:522
System.Web.UI.WebControls.CustomValidator.OnServerValidate(String value) +229
System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseValidator.Validate() +109
System.Web.UI.Page.Validate(String validationGroup) +229
System.Web.UI.WebControls.LinkButton.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +116
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3707

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1016

Ukash do random blocks on customer vouchers you might need to contact them directly someone I know lost £20 because his voucher was the one they blocked! As for Betat they don't tend to have issues but earlier after winning cash on ghost pirates I had 6.60 it said in balance 4.35 and when it was finished up it was like I lost 1.65 I emailed them about it just confused as to what has happened.

As for Betat they don't tend to have issues but earlier after winning cash on ghost pirates I had 6.60 it said in balance 4.35 and when it was finished up it was like I lost 1.65 I emailed them about it just confused as to what has happened.

Give support until tomorrow to respond and if you don't happen to hear anything, send me a pm and I'll be sure to follow that up for you. :thumbsup:

Give support until tomorrow to respond and if you don't happen to hear anything, send me a pm and I'll be sure to follow that up for you. :thumbsup:

Ok will do! It was right strange the balance on home page was €4.35 in game the balance was €6.61 I got to about €2 and it said out of funds and reel steel went blank like when it crashes? Thanks Betat! :thumbsup:

Looks like an IP adreeses try using your mobile internet,

Any way how do theses ukash work? I stick to card or nettler, Also I do hear that alot of ukash vouchers are getting blocked, I mean what do they think there going to be used for as its not like your going to buy one to spend in argos

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back