best screen shot of new MG slot "Lord of the rings"

OK, I probably just have a really nasty imagination that automatically views things in a pervy way.....But wth is that thing on the 3rd reel?

*OK looked again, is it a close up of an animal eye?*

Last edited:
OK, I probably just have a really nasty imagination that automatically views things in a pervy way.....But wth is that thing on the 3rd reel?

*OK looked again, is it a close up of an animal eye?*

;) :D :oops:

I was wondering what it was too then I have never read or watched Lord Of The Rings so to us not in the know it just looks rude

Is it me-computer or is this LOTR slot very Quiet, it only made noise when I hit two scatters.

It's the Eye of Sauron, pretty unfortunate looking in that slot though lol. They shouldn't have cut the sides off, doesn't look like an eye at all now.

I don't wanna tell you what I thought it was at first...

:eek:

they are in funny player...:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:lolup::lolup::lolup:

I've taken the screen to show the beauty of this game

No screenshots then? :confused:
I guess this slot WAS all hype after all... :(

... or maybe not. This was posted by someone else on another forum:
(Bet x 1025)

Wow, that's a nice one! I hit $145 on a 30 cent spin during a bonus round... didn't get the screenshot though. Big wins ARE definitely possible, which is why I'll give it a few spins every now and again.. just seems like the game is missing something though....

When I came to play LOTR I had no idea how I'd later describe that middle reel thing when contemplating writing a review on the slot. I ended up calling it a "Lady's part".... so it's not just you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back