Question Best new games? Your favourite slot?

martinhenry11

Dormant Account
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi. I play a fair bit of slots online and wanted to start chatting to people about the games they like and their favourites.

So far my favourite games I play a fair bit are:
Foxin' Wins
Wild Toro
300 Shields
Warlords
Chibeasties 2
Dragon Born
Doubleplay SuperBet

I've seen a couple of newer titles that I like:
Pink Elephants and Renegades.

Wanted to talk to people about their favourites and what games to play?

Renegades is currently my favourite for the feature experience but I have also been watching a lot of videos on youtube of people winning big on other games. Be great to hear your favourite new slot?

It's constantly evolving, or devolving in my case.

I used to love Netent's 20-liners like Trolls, Pandora's Box, Excalibur etc., also the Rhyming Reels games like Georgie Porgie, Old King Cole amongst others.

MG's 9-liners were also played a hell of a lot, like Adventure Palace, Thunderstruck and so forth.

There have been many a thread about this....but since I last penned my favourites, I would have to say that the likes of Book of Dead have got in there.

Mainly though, BTG has suckered me in like many others. So when I rack up a decent balance I like to give Danger HV, Dragon Born & Bonanza my donations :cool:

Trying suggestions

Yeh Book of Dead is good.
I've tried Bonanza and I don't know what it is about the game that everyone likes? I see a lot of positive comments and reviews on it.

I still enjoy Renegades but there are definitely some goodies out there like Book of Dead that I go back to.

Play and go are killing it recently. I used to be 100% microgaming, but since discovering P&G, mg games just bore me. mainly Viking Runecraft, Reactoonz, Moon princess, Energoonz etc. nothing else comes close to these games IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back