Logo
external image

Best Diet

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id54598
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 79
  • Replies 1

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Best Diet
A blonde is terribly overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.

"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat this procedure for two weeks,” he instructs her: “The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least 5 pounds."

When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says: "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nods: "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day," she says.

"From hunger, you mean?" the doctor asks.



"No, from skipping."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top