Question Belgian users that use Bwin?

Hello, are there any users here that gamble on Bwin? Since a while I have the issue that on the non-mobile version of the website in Dutch language there are no new games appearing when I'm logged in. If I'm not logged in the games do appear in the new slots section. When I'm logged in and change language settings of the site to French or English they're showing up and working perfectly fine.

I've contacted the support and they say the issue is at my side... but I've tried with various configurations and the problem persists. Configurations used are: my personal computer with Chrome (and with Chrome in incognito modus), and with MS Edge. Our gaming computer (which is never being used for slots) with Chrome. And for some reason I can't login at all using Firefox.

All these configurations have the same issue.

If I use the mobile Dutch version of the site the games are there just fine. I've checked this on my PC, tablet and smartphone.

To me it seems the issue is at their side but they put the blame on me. Apparently they don't notice any problem. Now, if I just use the English language version of the site I can play all the games so there isn't much of a problem but it's just a weird problem and I don't like they put the blame on me.

It would be interesting to know if there's anyone from Belgium here having the same issue and if so, could they please also contact the support!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back