been rather lucky

sattty

Experienced Member
ive had an amazing run the last few days..without doubt my best ever

£100 into 1200 at 32red....£30 into 1400 at jackpot party...£50 into 900 at allslots and to top it all off a quite amazing run on caspers mirrors in skyvegas that saw £20 turn into 1900....

all this in the last few days..i know it a once in a lifetime run so enjoying it..

i cashed out the money and left myself a little..ive decided to have a little flutter way above my normal betting

normally bet between .40 and .80 depending on the slot...im just a small stakes player

have decided to bet around £3 a spin on one slot have a little shot at the big time ( well big time for me haha )

what im after is a high variance MG slot..not bada..play that loads...to have my bet on..

curious to here what slots are recommended thanks :thumbsup:

That is great Satty!! Hope the luck continues!!

Jasmine, those are some nice screenies!

Hopefully, in my life time the US will be able to play microgame again....

LH

What about Santa's Wild Ride? Or maybe Hitman? Another one that can pay out really well is Hot Air...
Congrats on winning, that's good news. :)

thought about santas wild ride..never won much on that though..although its on my list of maybes..

thinking bout IM..hope to hit a feature of maybe a half decent wild desire

Congratulations on a great run! :notworthy

I would like to suggest you try some of the "oldies" which you may not have experienced before:
Loaded: For highest variance, always choose the 12 free-spins @ x4!
The Osbournes: 3 different features makes this quite a good slot IMHO; I LOVE the free-spins on this - and it's the slot where I hit my second biggest MG win of all time: £1,452 from a £4 spin!
Scoop the Cash: Not very high variance, but not that difficult to hit the top-pay symbols either.
Moonshine: If you can stand the risk of frustration in the free-spin pick feature, this can be a goodie with possibly the easiest to hit 5 scatters or 5 wilds of any MG slot.

Don't blow too much - and Good Luck :thumbsup:
KK

{Edit} Just saw your last post - PLEASE don't waste your time & money on IR - it sucks!

always liked loaded hardly play it these days..have had some great wins on there..

not blowing loads gonna risk 300 which is loads by my standards lol..but it been a blistering run so gonna try my luck a bit..

plus its sad i know..but one month im determined to make the 32red leader board for spins played..been close lol but never made it..hoping this my be the month

Gratz on the wins sattty, if it were me I would go for a stacked wild slot that has stacked wilds in normal play and multipliers in free spins, one aspect here is - unlike chasing that balance depleting big win, these slots will top your balance up, especially when they have two bonus features, if they do not top your balance up, move on...

Karate Pig gets my vote with Grand Journey 2nd even though Rhyming Reels hearts and tarts only has stacked wilds in free spins it has a stacked jackpot character, and 100% guaranteed if you play this slot long enough you will get a Queen of Hearts hit, i`m not saying it will be a huge hit, but a hit nonetheless, i`ve never played any other MGS stacked symbol based slots that do this, but take my word for it, almost like clockwork these hits will happen ;).

My latest Q of H`s hits......

QofHfatbishhit.jpg

QofHfatbishit2.jpg

ive had an amazing run the last few days..without doubt my best ever

£100 into 1200 at 32red....£30 into 1400 at jackpot party...£50 into 900 at allslots and to top it all off a quite amazing run on caspers mirrors in skyvegas that saw £20 turn into 1900....

Nice one Sattty!!:thumbsup:

i played IR at £3 a spin..had quite a long session some nice hits but nothing amazing walked away about 100 up...

enough high rolling for me lol....back to my normal now

i played IR at £3 a spin..had quite a long session some nice hits but nothing amazing walked away about 100 up...

enough high rolling for me lol....back to my normal now

That is probably the worse choice you could have made :(, TSII would have been way better imo, the main aspect here is IR is a one hit wonder and if you get this hit (combi Sarah/wilds or huge feature return) you will still get a great return, so betting higher carries not much significance barring depleting your balance, TSII however when it is in loose mode will give you well above average feature returns and decent normal play hits over a certain period.

But meh, as long as you had fun, that`s what counts ;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back