New Slot Announcement Beautiful Bones, MG

I wonder if the scatter trail increases only when you hit two scatters or do the two columns increase individually.

This is out now. I had 10 freespins on it.

Seems like a cool buck kind of payout. Lots of min hits of half a credit. So if you save up all your spins I have a hard time believing this is going to pay out at all. Again, much like cool buck. I might deposit later and try and get all the way and see.

Was just having a little play on freeplay to better understand how the scatters work, but holy crap the maraca sound on every spin of the reels is so annoying.
And yet another slot with missing autoplay on viper client (Is this a UK only thing??)

Was just having a little play on freeplay to better understand how the scatters work, but holy crap the maraca sound on every spin of the reels is so annoying.
And yet another slot with missing autoplay on viper client (Is this a UK only thing??)

yup thought that too. Its going to be a game that goes on mute til the bonus round

And autoplay is there for me

Well I wont be making a deposit just to play that after the video. I can clearly tell this game is low variance as dunover states. And its so clear that its going to take your balance, hit the feature and you will get a small portion back. Rinse and repeat until its taken it all

Another fail by MG in my opinion

tried it with $20 got 4 scatters in total, biggest win was $1 (5 oak of 9's). i know its super small sample but im getting tired of crap like "but but but you should play at least 12 millions of spins or else its down to variance"

well guess what those spins cost money and im not playing a slot where getting 3 of a kind feels like a feat so another one for my blacklist :D

oh and i can guarantee you this one wont annoy people with endless 2 scatters teases :)

tried it tonight at 32Red. No idea what my RTP was, because the stats option seems to have disappeared. but i made an over all loss of 80x stake getting 4 sets of fee spins

15x4 paid 37x
10x3 paid 8x
15x4 paid 23x
18x5 paid 37x

one thing to watch out for is, if, you get to the first set free spins 10x3, and you decide to carry on to collect more skulls. you lose the option of those 10x3 spins and have to carry on to reach the next level. There's no going back. Same with 15x4. So if you attempt the 18x5 make sure you've got enough balance to get there.

Oh and, where a 3oak triggers a respin with a wild. A 4oak doesn't. I got 4 of the orange 'women' over reels 2,3,4&5. which obviously pays nothing. but doesn't even trigger a wild and a respin either

I deposited $400 on videoslots tonight and lost it in 35 minutes on .60 bets. Last week I had one of more fun sessions in memory, this session was probably one of the worst session in 10 years. I was actually pretty shocked to go through $400 on low stakes and only one bonus round one all those games.

Anyways, deposited on gaming club and gave this a try. I lost $32 on the base game to get the first set of free spins on .90 and the freespins paid $5.40

Instant blacklisted never again.

MG you are a disgrace lately with these new piece of garbage slots. Jesus.

3 things to add here to make things even worse:

1. As Brainmon says, you eschew the 10 or 20 free spins and you cannot go back and take them until next level is reached!
2. Do not try and change-up stake when on 9,19 or 29 skulls as they will disappear as soon as you press 'start'!
3. I can't say for sure, but it APPEARS in the FS the lower card values dominate the reels, to guarantee a shit bonus. :(

Don't worry, I've had a go on the new Jurassic World and that is a SUPERB game - it appears all their efforts went in to that!

The T-Rex for example appears randomly after a win and if your win is say 25x bet it can (theoretically) multiply it 450x, 900x or even 1000x. The hit potential is even higher in that than a full screen of Wilds - I didn't see a cap with the normal MG BS 'win up to xxx,000 coins'. :thumbsup:

Don't worry, I've had a go on the new Jurassic World and that is a SUPERB game - it appears all their efforts went in to that!

The T-Rex for example appears randomly after a win and if your win is say 25x bet it can (theoretically) multiply it 450x, 900x or even 1000x. The hit potential is even higher in that than a full screen of Wilds - I didn't see a cap with the normal MG BS 'win up to xxx,000 coins'. :thumbsup:

I can't wait for this. Slot, as well as your review :thumbsup:

And Bones I am not touching....

What happens is the skulls stay with the bet size that got them. They don't go away ,they reappear when you return to the same bet size that got them.

That's what I said?? They disappear if you press start on a higher stake. I couldn't care less if they come back again when you go back to that lower stake, as by then I'd have disappeared myself, never to play the shit slot ever again.

You'll also find it excluded from bonus money too, as the 'stashers' will play it then leave it with 9/19/29 skulls saved for real money play.

I never liked the "bones" theme. But I play them if they pay.
What bothers me about this is the max bet. If you look the paytable and the info, it can't pay more than 2700x.
Yet you see VS have it at 30 max bet as if it is IR or Bonanza.
Digimedia has max bet of 1000 or more on most medium/low variance slots, yet on this they have a max bet of 150.
I mean, highest 5oak pays 10x, so if a full screen of it in 5x fs was possible, 12000x, ok, makes sense.
But terms say that you don't get many (if any) high paying symbols in fs.

On 2nd thought....
I get it now :)
They are afraid that players will get all high bets at 29 skulls and then wait untill game is hot and then get the last one on high bet. :p

Well I wont be making a deposit just to play that after the video. I can clearly tell this game is low variance as dunover states. And its so clear that its going to take your balance, hit the feature and you will get a small portion back. Rinse and repeat until its taken it all

Another fail by MG in my opinion

low variance my ass

£1500 deposited....£1500 in bonuses, , Wagered £12000-£1200 remains so £1800 loss

rtp of 85-90%

5-10 bonus rounds in a row with 2-10x stake

rigged as fuck especially when playing with bonuses(whole reel changes, no wins for 20-30 free spins in a row-would not happen in main game)

AVOID

low variance my ass

£1500 deposited....£1500 in bonuses, , Wagered £12000-£1200 remains so £1800 loss

rtp of 85-90%

5-10 bonus rounds in a row with 2-10x stake

rigged as fuck especially when playing with bonuses(whole reel changes, no wins for 20-30 free spins in a row-would not happen in main game)

AVOID

Yeah I agree, and the "spin again" feature mysteriously disappears in free spins, its still possible just very very rare.

I've dabbled in this game for a duration, and it is pretty low-variance from what I can tell. Using some bonus fodder I managed to get about 20- 25 bonuses, always at the maximum 5x multiplier...

Needless to say, most were terrible. There is nothing remotely appealling about acquiring the best free spins, as they seem to be an extension of a very humdrum base game. In fact, most of my best base hits came from getting those 'redheads' in normal play.

Perhaps good for wagering? Other than that, I don't see much potential for anything.

And yes, the four-symbol non-existent wilds are a joke and do little to endear me to play an already unremarkable game :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back