Beating Wagering

Now try to withdrawal that :)

Speaking of Hyper...
I was playing Bonanza with a bonus at hyper yesterday. Eventually, my balance dropped to 18p, too little for one last spin on Bonanza, and was about to cancel the bonus to clear off the remaining wagering. But instead, I opted for 2 spins on 'Who's the Bride.

3 scatters on the first spin and a wildline on the last spin of the bonus...

2014.jpg

I wonder if the wagering counted on that?

It let me play DOA1 with bonus funds, but the wagering amount didn’t go down. Couldn’t see that it was restricted, which was odd.

I just went back to another game I use to wager.

(try Whisker Jones. It’s fun.)

I wonder if the wagering counted on that?

It let me play DOA1 with bonus funds, but the wagering amount didn’t go down. Couldn’t see that it was restricted, which was odd.

I just went back to another game I use to wager.

(try Whisker Jones. It’s fun.)
I think some sites actually lets you play doa, but still have it contribute 0% to bonus wagering.
Not sure how the rules look on hyper/l&l sites.

I know the white hat sites atleast used to let you play doa with bonus funds, but it only contributed 20% to wagering.
But that was back in the good old days when i could get bonuses, things may have changed.

A few games have 0 wagering contributions yes, including DOA. It's in the bonus terms. Bunch of games are even EOL. Will update somewhere during the year :)

A few games have 0 wagering contributions yes, including DOA. It's in the bonus terms. Bunch of games are even EOL. Will update somewhere during the year :)

Ta, I assumed as much. I couldn't find the actual excluded list, but as long as it's allowed to be played with bonus funds, that's fine by me - it turned by last couple of quid into the six quid I needed to beat the wagering with other games ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back