Bear and Goat's play area

May I interject?

Did i see a Goatie a few posts back?

If so, why are we discussing profile images, albeit very important ones, when we should be discussing measures to avoid letting the Goat out of the pen to remove the risk of him going missing again.

Maybe i missed a thread or something.

It all seems a little strange, although great to have you back @goatwack you were sorely missed by many :)

May I interject?

Did i see a Goatie a few posts back?

If so, why are we discussing profile images, albeit very important ones, when we should be discussing measures to avoid letting the Goat out of the pen to remove the risk of him going missing again.

Maybe i missed a thread or something.

It all seems a little strange, although great to have you back @goatwack you were sorely missed by many :)
He explained exactly what has been going on and why he decided to return in a post he made.
I have not finished reading the whole thing yet to be fair, but it really puts things in perspective.

Here ill link it for you: -->Click Me<--

He explained exactly what has been going on and why he decided to return in a post he made.
I have not finished reading the whole thing yet to be fair, but it really puts things in perspective.

Here ill link it for you: -->Click Me<--

Agreed i need to wait until I have a few hours spare to read and understand it in detail. :lolup: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back