Batman And The Penguin Prize Slot

AnnaTS

Dormant account
Hiyas

Just wanted to make a post about this slot, I have tried it twice and both times the result has been terrible it has to be the worst one of the new Batman slots by Playtech i could even say it's probably one of the worst slots i have ever played.

Each time i have played it i have tried to get to the last set of reels and it took me loads of spins both times to reach it and not comng out with a good win, Last night it cost me £60 something because i can't remember the exact figure at 25 pence a spin to reach the last set of reels and it only paid for all the wins £10.60.

It can take a while to get to the second set of reels and i have noticed even if you miss the 2 peguin characters to reach the third set of reels you don't always win something well that was my experience from this slot anyway, I can't remember exactly how my first experience went but i can remember it was like the second time i played it but i can't remember how much it cost me to get to the third set of reels but i know it ate quite a bit of money to get there.

If anyone else has tried this slot maybe you could share your experience maybe you had a better time on it than i had.

Thanks Anna

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back