Barry the Disco Leprachaun

steveh35

Dormant Account
Quite how @dunover has missed reviewing this slot is beyond me

PLEASE Dunover review this slot if you think Hugo is annoying wait until you see what Barry's dad dancing is like on the side of the screen.

Quite how @dunover has missed reviewing this slot is beyond me

PLEASE Dunover review this slot if you think Hugo is annoying wait until you see what Barry's dad dancing is like on the side of the screen.

Yes, that Leander rubbish, I was hoping nobody would notice it. Thanks a lot.

I just played this with my winnings from the battle last night, could you imagine playing this for a whole battle weekend, luckily leander are not a battle's partner it drove me crazy just playing for less than 5 mins.

I am trying out some new slots and I was just playing this :laugh:

barry-the-disco-leprechaun-13730.jpg

I was silly enough to try this last night (I was looking for 4 wins in a row for the VS prize wheel).
What a crock of pathetic poop.
It sucks you art and gives nothing.
Both the 2 scatter respin feature and the wild respin feature refuses to land a win upon respin. Not one single time.

I managed to hit the free spin round finally. 10 spins gave me a total win of x2.5 (yes, a full 75p)

I know better than to play Leander games.

And no, I didn’t make 4 wins I. A row either.

I was silly enough to try this last night (I was looking for 4 wins in a row for the VS prize wheel).
What a crock of pathetic poop.
It sucks you art and gives nothing.
Both the 2 scatter respin feature and the wild respin feature refuses to land a win upon respin. Not one single time.

I managed to hit the free spin round finally. 10 spins gave me a total win of x2.5 (yes, a full 75p)

I know better than to play Leander games.

And no, I didn’t make 4 wins I. A row either.

Pity you don't like it.

You should see the upcoming MegaWays version of this slot - Now that's FUN

**(Hides)**

Nate

Yes, that Leander rubbish, I was hoping nobody would notice it. Thanks a lot.
Whoever's written the review on Gaming Slots seems to have a soft spot for it ;)

Whoever's written the review on Gaming Slots seems to have a soft spot for it ;)

LOL...I've actually done a video too. It was so bad it was funny, I can see the humour in it. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back