Bad bonus rounds becoming the norm.

I can’t help but notice recently that game time and bonus rounds seem to be getting worse by the day. I only low roll as I am well aware that can be expensive enough and haven’t got the nerve or the faith to spin more than 50p. What I do do find continuously on most games is they all follow a similar playing style. They are littered with small base game wins that nobody wants (usually x0.5 stake), constant 2 scatter appearances with the third 1 position away (more than seems possible) and probably the most annoying is when you do hit a bonus they constantly pay less than x20. Here is a sample of a session on pink elephants (and this is absolutely standard for this slot)34E44A4F-A949-4211-8FC1-59129C3C2616.pngA5924561-92A3-4A2D-8964-B45DB7FE3244.png ECA70F65-E5B0-4F62-A7D1-86815E58B26A.png699CD100-9FF8-4384-865E-2086C94895AF.png 7D3F5808-D0DB-4143-82F8-846781863088.png As providers why put so many low bonus rounds in there. The 3rd one you may say isn’t so bad but it was a 4 scatter with 1 retrigger. 14 spins so not at all great. I just think that your main priority must be for customers to enjoy your games and to keep returning. When faced with relentless sessions of this nature are we really going to bother? P.S. can you please put Birds on a wire back as it used to be. It’s playing like a bag of since the last update.

Here is a sample of a session on pink elephants (and this is absolutely standard for this slot.
I'm asking this honestly - but if this is what you call call absolutely standard, why are you surprised and why do you bother to play it? I mean, just play something else if it sucks and it generally sucks

Pink elephants is super high varience. Most of not all the rtp will be in the bonus.
You can’t expect streamer style wins regularly, won’t happen.
The massive payouts are mega rare, just enjoy your slotting and deposit.
Winning should just be a bonus.
I lost tonight on bonanza, infact my playtime and the one bonus I had was aweful.
Next session I’ll just change games and providers and try my luck that way, it’s all purely luck, no crazy conspiracy (I think lol)

Pink elephants is super high varience. Most of not all the rtp will be in the bonus.
You can’t expect streamer style wins regularly, won’t happen.
The massive payouts are mega rare, just enjoy your slotting and deposit.
Winning should just be a bonus.
I lost tonight on bonanza, infact my playtime and the one bonus I had was aweful.
Next session I’ll just change games and providers and try my luck that way, it’s all purely luck, no crazy conspiracy (I think lol)

This ^^ and also if you want the game to be able to pay massive it also has to be possible to pay tiny. All about having balance i believe. Obviously the higher the variance the more you stick to either end of the spectrum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back