Back into the boxing ring

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
Hi all been lurking here a couple of months. Took a break pretty much from "most" gambling ... although had a bet here and there but few n far between.

The 3 month break was good, managed to get a new business of the ground (almost ) and done a fair amount of travel ... but I miss the game :D

My accounts such as Video Slots are soon to come out of "On a break" to being active again. I was gonna go to the end of the year but because I am a degenerate
Im coming back to the fold early ) good to be back - ) even though have kept up with most of the threads.

So hello again from me :)

cheers one n all

whats this horror of a slot White Rabbit .... never have I seen such a beast ...

only played it in play money ... but this looks as dangerous as they come :eek: 2 grand max bet :eek:;):eek:

cheers one n all

whats this horror of a slot White Rabbit .... never have I seen such a beast ...

only played it in play money ... but this looks as dangerous as they come :eek: 2 grand max bet :eek:;):eek:

They should call it The Emperor's New Clothes, standard BTG gameplay

*but it's still damn good and the bonus is outstanding. That bloody company, I tell you :mad::oops:

They should call it The Emperor's New Clothes, standard BTG gameplay

*but it's still damn good and the bonus is outstanding. That bloody company, I tell you :mad::oops:

Yeah they produce unique games for sure! Seen some insane hits from Bonanza on YT and been following Dunovers BTG journey.

Im not sure i will be buying a bonus though ... unless I was way up! But its tempting .... which I suppose is why they have designed it
this way.

Yeah they produce unique games for sure! Seen some insane hits from Bonanza on YT and been following Dunovers BTG journey.

Im not sure i will be buying a bonus though ... unless I was way up! But its tempting .... which I suppose is why they have designed it
this way.

I've done the BTG journey out of order in a way. Started on Danger, then Dragon Born, then Bonanza. Their games are immense.

It's only recently I've caught up with Bonanza, it didn't grab me at first. But after prolonged play I'm just like everyone else :oops:

It's a love/hate relationship with BTG. But boy do they stay with you. I've even had dreams about Bonanza and that can't be good!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

BTG....

Borrowing Time (A)Gain

Bullshit, Trash, Garbage

Broke, Tarnished, Guilty

Brains Tuckin Gone

White Rabbits got no fucking chance until I get at least a 1,000x on Borenanza so I'm completely safe for life :D

I'll stop now and go to bed before I embarrass myself further :oops:

Brazen Thieving Gits

Buggered Til Gone

Beaten Thrashed Ganked

Boy They Goad

amongst others

Welcome back Deeplay, may the gambling gods smile upon you so I can enjoy some big win videos/screenshots soon:D

I've done the BTG journey out of order in a way. Started on Danger, then Dragon Born, then Bonanza. Their games are immense.

It's only recently I've caught up with Bonanza, it didn't grab me at first. But after prolonged play I'm just like everyone else :oops:

It's a love/hate relationship with BTG. But boy do they stay with you. I've even had dreams about Bonanza and that can't be good!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G.O.L ............................

Welcome back Deeplay, may the gambling gods smile upon you so I can enjoy some big win videos/screenshots soon:D

Well they were not smiling on me 3 months back ... started the year great then it turned to dog shite ... i think im still a week away from getting back into VideoSlots ..
then I shall see :thumbsup:

I never read any sports threads, and I hate boxing. Then I saw that it was you who had started it:p

You managed three months so well done :thumbsup:

Welcome back in the game!

I never read any sports threads, and I hate boxing. Then I saw that it was you who had started it:p

You managed three months so well done :thumbsup:

Welcome back in the game!

Cheers ... still to make it over the bridge to your neck of the woods ... was in DK the other month but mostly for work not play ... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back