Average deposit to play slots

frufrugirl

Dormant account
Now that I know what slots everyone seems to like, I'd be curious to see what the average deposit is at any one time. Especially the players that seem to hit while playing auto play.. Anyone?:)

I don't exclusively play slots, but I've never deposited over $200 in one shot. I'll reload mid-session sometimes, but never over $200 ;)

edit: I'd say on average, $100.

The biggest amount I've dropped in one deposit is $400, but that's only once. Normally I drop $100 and top up between $30 - $50 with another $100.

I figure if I hit something decent what's the point of having to withdraw your own cash. When I withdraw, I pull it all ;)

$50 for slots usually....
and if I lose it I wait another 2 weeks to deposit again.

Just a fun weekend sorta thing...

I deposited $500 once, and lost it all. Never again. Usually I deposited $50 to $100. Anymore than that is too tempting and easy to throw it all away.

For me, average deposit $50 to test the new slots.

You will get clear answer if you set up a poll for this question.

In regards deposits made with the intention of playing slots "frufrugirl", I'd have to say more often than not, my deposits are in the $50 range as well (although the number $132 seems to be repeating itself for some mysterious reason... 132... 132... 132...). I've done the big deposits a few times, and the focus for me isn't the same. If I were to deposit $500, I probably wouldn't be satisfied with cashing-out anything less than double the deposit. Which... is NOT a good way to be approaching it as far as I'm concerned.

If I deposit $50 and make it up to $200 (and beyond), it's far more enjoyable than if I were to reach the $650 mark off of a $500 deposit. I've won the same amount in both cases, but the danger is that I'll be expecting far more from that heftier of the two investments. I'd be more inclined to start playing a little more recklessly with the $500, probably trying to force a big hit to happen when it ain't happening. :oops:

Steed

For me, average deposit $50 to test the new slots.

You will get clear answer if you set up a poll for this question.

Yes you are right! But alas...forum use is new to me and Im afraid I havent a clue how to set one up! I suppose i could root around and see if there is a link somewhere on how to do this...thks for the suggestion!:)

Yes you are right! But alas...forum use is new to me and Im afraid I havent a clue how to set one up! I suppose i could root around and see if there is a link somewhere on how to do this...thks for the suggestion!:)

You'd have to be able to edit your original post, which I think has a timeframe for edits that has probably passed.

For the future, there is an option to set up a poll when you start a new thread. It's called "Post a Poll" and is in the section marked "Additional Options" directly underneath where you type. :thumbsup:

You'd have to be able to edit your original post, which I think has a timeframe for edits that has probably passed.

For the future, there is an option to set up a poll when you start a new thread. It's called "Post a Poll" and is in the section marked "Additional Options" directly underneath where you type. :thumbsup:

Or you can PM Bryan asking him to add a poll to the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back