Autoplay and google chrome problem

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this issue, but if I set a game onto autoplay (say doa2) and then open another window in order to read the forum while the autoplay runs in the background, the autoplay stops. If I return to the game the autoplay starts up again.

This is a very recent problem, 2 or 3 days, so not sure If I've inadvertently changed a setting by accident or whether anyone else is encountering this problem too?

Not sure if this is the correct thread to post this issue, but if I set a game onto autoplay (say doa2) and then open another window in order to read the forum while the autoplay runs in the background, the autoplay stops. If I return to the game the autoplay starts up again.

This is a very recent problem, 2 or 3 days, so not sure If I've inadvertently changed a setting by accident or whether anyone else is encountering this problem too?

Also noticed.
Works if you put the game in fullscreen.
Then it wont stop as you swap between windows.

Also noticed.
Works if you put the game in fullscreen.
Then it wont stop as you swap between windows.

How do you switch to the other window open if you have the autoplay one in full screen, I'm trying it at ladbrokes at the moment, all I can see is the DOA 2 game wall to wall on the screen, so can't see any other windows to hover over [if you know what I mean, tech and computers was never my forte :oops:]

How do you switch to the other window open if you have the autoplay one in full screen, I'm trying it at ladbrokes at the moment, all I can see is the DOA 2 game wall to wall on the screen, so can't see any other windows to hover over [if you know what I mean, tech and computers was never my forte :oops:]

alt+tab will let you swap between different windows.

Edit: tab is the button above capslock.
Edit2: Reminded me of this.

tab.gif

I've got it running somehow by clicking on the 'restore down' button, and this forum is now on a minimized page which I can move around and type on and read etc...

I wish google would just leave chrome alone, I'm sure I've got mine set to no updates, but these problems caused by them fiddling with stuff still occur from time to time. :mad: My windows 7 hasn't been updated for about two years for fear of a bad update buggering up my pc use :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back