Are you due some money

babs7262

Banned User
The Today show had a link about www.missingmoney.com Its a site where you put your name and state in (or click on "all states") to see if money is due you. This is a free service and 1 out of 8 ppl have money coming to them from banks, old jobs etc

I found money for my brother , uncle and FIL so far lol

thanks babs, no money for me or any kin except my ex- sister in law:rolleyes: i guess i should let the old bag know shes got a chunk of money waiting on her, maybe she will pay me back after all these years ...not...:D............laurie

thanks babs, no money for me or any kin except my ex- sister in law:rolleyes: i guess i should let the old bag know shes got a chunk of money waiting on her, maybe she will pay me back after all these years ...not...:D............laurie

You crack me up girl...........:lolup: old bag. I use those words occasionally. Must be a southern thing and hey I'm not above calling someone "that old hussy". ;)

I guess I have a very common name - Cindy - because when I put my name in so much unclaimed money popped up I got excited until I realized none of it is for me.:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back