April Slot Comps & "Spot Comps"

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Hey guys

April games are now open at www.slotjunkies.info. Throwing in a new "spot comp" idea too to see how it works out. I've ramped down the number of comps this month as one or two were losing their appeal judging from numbers. The MG ones remain easily the most popular. So...

The new slots Isis and Moonshine feature this month. Isis is running at Roxy Palace - it offers 20 Free Spins with a 6x fixed multiplier. I've played this and its one of those with long lean periods but some good big hits. Definately for those who like the rush of a decent win but are prepared to wait.

Moonshine is running at 32Red. This is not disimilar except it has loads of smaller hits, good for making the bankroll last, and consequently the "big" hits are less "big". Its a "free Spins" bonus slot agian - though this time the # of spins and multiplier awarded vary via a "selection" tool. Seen some decent payouts already (check the Winner Screenshots thread). Both these new slots look good i have to say.

Thunderstruck, Ladies Nite & Spring Break are always popular and they are back at Spin Palace again this month. All rolled into one comp.

I've changed the Progressive Challenge this month to include EVERY Progressive slot at 32Red. Some of the jackpots are high so I think we should be going for this. The prizes are based on the stake - 100x stake for the winner and of course 30% of any jackpot won by an entrant in the comp gets spread out between everyone who enters and wagers on the Progressive comp.

Now...the Spot Comps. These will be calendar based competitions, running for a set period (ie: 1 hour, 1 day etc) and will be pre-announced in this thread and in the new version of the Game Buddy when I'm finished with it. Each game will be a set stake and on a set slot (ie: $1.35 per spin on Thunderstruck) and will have a set prize for that session.

I'd be interested in your feedback on these as, if they prove popular, I'll run more of them. It's more hands-on for me, but I want to develop a "community spirit" so there is a built-in "chat" tool in the Game Buddy while the comp is running. I'll email everyone prior to the first one, probably later this week. There will have to be a minimum # of entrants (5) per comp for it to start. I'll try and vary times to suit players and will probably run between 5 and 10 during April.

Thats it for now. Good luck :)

Cheers

Simmo!

Last edited:
Simmo,
Just a quick question..When I went to verify the info. on my claim for "Moonshine" it popped up the claim date as 4/4/06 rather than today's date of 4/03/06. I was unable to edit the date, I could edit the amount but that was correct. How should I correct that?

Thanks,
Vickie

vickie40 said:
Simmo,
Just a quick question..When I went to verify the info. on my claim for "Moonshine" it popped up the claim date as 4/4/06 rather than today's date of 4/03/06. I was unable to edit the date, I could edit the amount but that was correct. How should I correct that?

Thanks,
Vickie

Interesting...it takes its dates from the server which is somewhere in the US but not sure where, so i guess the day had flipped over in that timezone. I'll take look at your claim Vickie.

Cheers

Simmo!

vickie40 the time is always ahead where I live too. I just put my cursor behind the last digit and hit the backspace key then type in the correct number. It works every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back