Logo
external image

APOLOGY TO JAS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Luigi810
  • id29952
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1019
  • Replies 8
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Location
Philadelphia
I just want to apologize to Jas for being rude to her and calling her mean..She was just trying to help me and I took it the wrong way,
I was wrong, and I feel so bad..I said some things to get her mad when
she was only trying to help me and for that I am sorry..
I also started something in that thread that had nothing to do with what the
thread was about in the first place..sorry for taking everyone off track..
I wanted to do this in the open so that everyone who reads that thread knows that I was wrong and that Jas is a good person..
Sorry again to everyone, especially Jas..
 
I just want to apologize to Jas for being rude to her and calling her mean..She was just trying to help me and I took it the wrong way,
I was wrong, and I feel so bad..I said some things to get her mad when
she was only trying to help me and for that I am sorry..
I also started something in that thread that had nothing to do with what the
thread was about in the first place..sorry for taking everyone off track..
I wanted to do this in the open so that everyone who reads that thread knows that I was wrong and that Jas is a good person..
Sorry again to everyone, especially Jas..

hey hey shhh all is ok
I have a rep for bein a meany lol
i told ya in the vault no sorry's needed

dang now they gonna think I went soft

but I am here to Tell ya all I am as mean as EVER:mad:

lol its ok Luigi really but shhhh

Cindy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top