Anything to say about the 5000€ cap on winnings?

chiya

PABnononaccred
Best,

Rafelito

Posting here as well as the other Ikibu-related thread was closed. Anything you want to say about the 5000€ cap on winnings? Seems ridiculous. Not only for reload, but also deposit bonuses, the winnings are capped at a flat 5000€. What does that mean for a highroller who deposits 1000€? If he's lucky, you'd imagine he'll withdraw more than mere 5K .. except that he can't. That bundled with an absurd 45x D+B wagering requirement and the restricted games ... I'm speechless :eek:. Even if you're a low-roller, what happens if you win a life-changing progressive Jackpot? Does Ikibu just keep the rest as you've clearly stated 5K is the max you pay? :rolleyes:

I'd like to also point out that nowhere in the rules it says you're not allowed to play the 0% games, just that .. well, they don't progress wagering. But if you actually open such a game, your balance appears as zero ... Again, the rules don't say anything about that, and before I knew that your balance is in fact zero, I asked live chat if you're allowed to play 0% games .. he said yes. Clearly clueless as you literally can't play them since there's no balance to play with.

Sorry to say but with bonus terms like these I doubt anyone will recommend this place to .. well, anyone who wants to play with bonuses. The only positive thing I can say about the site is the level progression system that actually feels fast when compared to some other sites and it yields a sufficient amount of seeds, and the additional races/freerolls for seeds that are seeminly easy to win at.

Ps. I deposited 20€ like 6 hours ago, and managed to clear the insane wagering. However, I never got the extra 1000 seeds I was supposed to as a first time depositor .. Live chat assured me I'd get them within 1-2 hours when I initially asked about it, and now the live chat is not even available :x.

Posting here as well as the other Ikibu-related thread was closed. Anything you want to say about the 5000€ cap on winnings? Seems ridiculous. Not only for reload, but also deposit bonuses, the winnings are capped at a flat 5000€. What does that mean for a highroller who deposits 1000€? If he's lucky, you'd imagine he'll withdraw more than mere 5K .. except that he can't. That bundled with an absurd 45x D+B wagering requirement and the restricted games ... I'm speechless :eek:. Even if you're a low-roller, what happens if you win a life-changing progressive Jackpot? Does Ikibu just keep the rest as you've clearly stated 5K is the max you pay? :rolleyes:

I'd like to also point out that nowhere in the rules it says you're not allowed to play the 0% games, just that .. well, they don't progress wagering. But if you actually open such a game, your balance appears as zero ... Again, the rules don't say anything about that, and before I knew that your balance is in fact zero, I asked live chat if you're allowed to play 0% games .. he said yes. Clearly clueless as you literally can't play them since there's no balance to play with.

Sorry to say but with bonus terms like these I doubt anyone will recommend this place to .. well, anyone who wants to play with bonuses. The only positive thing I can say about the site is the level progression system that actually feels fast when compared to some other sites and it yields a sufficient amount of seeds, and the additional races/freerolls for seeds that are seeminly easy to win at.

Ps. I deposited 20€ like 6 hours ago, and managed to clear the insane wagering. However, I never got the extra 1000 seeds I was supposed to as a first time depositor .. Live chat assured me I'd get them within 1-2 hours when I initially asked about it, and now the live chat is not even available :x.

Hey There,

I am sorry you feel this way. This is only a cap on the bonuses, if a high roller deposits a 1'000, I doubt he would like a 50% reload up to 50. High rollers have different bonuses with different conditions, I may give you the contact to our VIP manager if you would like more info.

As for the contributions, games with 0% contributions have been excluded so even if you do not read the terms our system will not let you make the mistake, pretty neat if you ask me.

Finally, for players who wish to play without bonuses, we do not have a max cashout. So if you win big, be it 5'000, 10'000 or 20'000 you will get your withdrawal 1 one piece in less than 3 hours!

By the way we just had this week a player win 20'000€ on Ikibu, he was paid in full right after he verified his account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back