Anyone know where to get simulations?

StaceyLee

Dormant account
Hi all,

Does anyone know where, if possible, I could get a copy of 5-10,000 roulette numbers that have been consecutive spins?

I do my own number recording but would like to fasttrack a few thousand more.

Thanks.
Cheers
StaceyLee

Hi all,

Does anyone know where, if possible, I could get a copy of 5-10,000 roulette numbers that have been consecutive spins?

I do my own number recording but would like to fasttrack a few thousand more.

Thanks.
Cheers
StaceyLee

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Incidentally, the maximum number you can generate is 10,000. ;)
Just set it to go from 0 to 36.

hi friends ;)
i found this in the F A Q list ----------->
Q7.1: Will you help me break the bank on online gambling site X?
No. Occasionally, people send me datasets of observations they have made from playing online poker, roulette or other games and ask for help to show that the results are so unlikely that there must be something wrong with the gambling site. At other times, I'm asked to help exploit the perceived anomalies to break the site's bank.

If the gambling site you use is legitimate, it will be regulated by the government in the jurisdiction where it resides, such as the Gambling Commission in the UK or the Gambling Supervision Commission on the Isle of Man. One role of such regulators is to ensure that the random numbers used are of good quality. The exact requirements vary between jurisdictions, but unless there are serious flaws in the gambling site's software, I don't think you'll have much luck predicting the numbers

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back