Anyone here only....play progressives?

uxix

..play progressives?
I'm thinking of trying this maybe it will increase my chances of winning one..i play A LOT and my deposits are minimum 250$ each but the thing is when i do try i find it so boring since there are no bonus rounds or free spins.even though i usually stay at about my normal deposit amount (give or take a bit)..so usually leave even if i win something..

So do u do this? have u ever won a progressive?

Reason im asking is that i've been through almost all of the winner screenshots thread and theres like 2 progressive wins there..so either nobody plays them or its extremely hard to hit (like one in a trillion)..even though ones like wow pot, lotsalot and cashsplash are hit very frequently...

thoughts?

Last edited:
..play progressives?
I'm thinking of trying this maybe it will increase my chances of winning one..i play A LOT and my deposits are minimum 250$ each but the thing is when i do try i find it so boring since there are no bonus rounds or free spins.even though i usually stay at about my normal deposit amount (give or take a bit)..so usually leave even if i win something..

So do u do this? have u ever won a progressive?

Reason im asking is that i've been through almost all of the winner screenshots thread and theres like 2 progressive wins there..so unless nobody plays them or its extremely hard to hit (like one in a trillion)..even though ones like wow pot, lotsalot and cashsplash are hit very frequently...

thoughts?

My Favourite Progressive is CashSplash... I have hit it once for about 28k ...it often gives me hits of 1k (5 x CashSplash NOT on Progressive Payline) although not very frequent .... Scatters at 150 are quite common (4) ... I have also hit the 5 scatters for 750 a few times...

The slot can be nasty as well, ive seen it take 800 - 900 without even giving a 1k hit... the most i get are 4 scatters... If you're willing to play 3 buck a spin, shoot for it :)

It can pay 100 - 150 within the first few spins and gobble it all back soon after... Good Luck!

There are many "Random Jackpot" wins posted in "Winner Screenshots" thread. They are also progressive jackpots.

Thanks for the replies..
Yea i got the 5xwilds on cashsplash and the 4 scatters a few times.

Also i meant network progressives. Microgaming.

Reason im asking is that i've been through almost all of the winner screenshots thread and theres like 2 progressive wins there..so either nobody plays them or its extremely hard to hit (like one in a trillion)..
Not quite that high!
I have definite figures for 2 MG progressives:-
Major Millions: 1 in 7,484,400
King Cashalot: 1 in 7,917,000

So lets suppose you could spin Major Millions at 1 spin every 3 seconds = 20 spins per minute:
On average you would have to spin continuously for 260 days to hit the jackpot.
(That's about 8.5 months...)

I never play progressives, except if they are required to be played for some sort of bonus promotion.
I think I'd have more chance of finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow! :rolleyes:

KK

Not quite that high!
I have definite figures for 2 MG progressives:-
Major Millions: 1 in 7,484,400
King Cashalot: 1 in 7,917,000

Hey man..do u know the figures for the other ones? the ones that hit frequently?

and i knew its not one in a trillion lol but it sure seems like that..

Hey man..do u know the figures for the other ones? the ones that hit frequently?
No - I don't have the reel-strips for any others.

"Engineer" Dave's site doesn't give the odds, but does give the average time between jackpots hitting which will give you some sort of guidance:-
Link Removed (invalid URL)
Scroll down a little bit from the top, and the ones which are "overdue" are highlighted.

Good luck! :thumbsup:
KK

Don't really play them for the reasons you state - boring. But if I were to, Mega Moolah at least has a free spins bonus and Tunzamunni is cheap and keeps you going for ages (usually on autoplay lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back