I haven't received mine, and have given up. At least they paid some people. I guess they didn't have enough motivation to pay all of us. I did manage to squeeze a good bit from them before this fiasco.
I did not receive my pinnace check yet. I tried to contact OPA a few times. Nobody replied to my e-mails. I feel i'm not alone.
To all OPA admins: did you finish the issie already?
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.