Any reps on here for pokerkings

wolfstar121

Dormant account
Hey Guys

Are there any reps on here for pokerkings, as Im having troubles with a deposit i made 4/5 days ago with poli, and havent got the deposit added to my account yet.
thanks

Hey Guys

Are there any reps on here for pokerkings, as Im having troubles with a deposit i made 4/5 days ago with poli, and havent got the deposit added to my account yet.
thanks

This looks like a Boss Media poker room?

I do not see any reps for them on here, There has been a few Aussie have issues with poli payments of late, payments being stuck in god knows where in internet land. It will either show up at Pokerkings or back in your bank account but this could take 3 - 5 days.

Have you tried contacting Pokerkings at all? if so what did they say?

pokerkings

Hey Guys

thanks

i am not sure but i dont think so
and try to goole it "pokerkings blacklist" or "pokerkings rogue" and you will find a good result of sites that says they are blacklisted

hey guys

yeah, i have rang pokerkings 3 times, and webdollar once, sent in a screen shot of the transaction that they requested to both, and still they are twiddling their thumbs :/ its starting to get extremely frustrating! do you think its worth a PAB?

PAB?

If you'd like to try for a PAB remember a few things about it: You only get one 'off list' PAB, and this group may or may not deal with the PAB process.

You'll want to stop posting and read the FAQ on the PAB process, too, to make sure you've got all you need together and do things right! I'm under the impression its deeply appreciated. :)

Good luck! I wish I knew more about Pokerkings to give you some better advice, sorry. :(

Last edited:
If you'd like to try for a PAB remember a few things about it: You only get one 'off list' PAB, and this group may or may not deal with the PAB process.

You'll want to stop posting and read the FAQ on the PAB process, too, to make sure you've got all you need together and do things right! I'm under the impression its deeply appreciated. :)

Good luck! I wish I knew more about Pokerkings to give you some better advice, sorry. :(

ok i will check it out as i might give it 2 more days and see how it goes thanks

Yep I would wait a day or 2 to see if it shows up either in Polerkings or back into your bank account.. As for a PAB it may all depend whether it is Pokerkings or a Poli issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back