ANOTHER EHNVI SOFTWARE GLITCH

jamesabox

Dormant account
hi, long time reader, first time poster. im not wanting to pitch a bitch or file complaint yet. but i just need to vent. below is my chat log, i wasnt mad until the operator(who prob. gets paid in seashells) smugly states that my proclaimed(and accurate) level of play is "impossible" even though her system is down and cant check it! let me know what u think.

Chat InformationOne of our Representatives will be with you in a moment

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with Gina

Gina: Thank you for contacting VIP Plan.com. How may I help you today?

jamessbox@cox.net: where did all my pts go?

Gina: I will be right with you.

Gina: Please hold on a moment, I will check your account.

jamessbox@cox.net: k

Gina: I'm sorry for the delay. I'll be right with you.

jamessbox@cox.net: ok

Gina: There was an error in the system. You have received more points than you were supposed to have. The account has been adjusted as it needed to be.

jamessbox@cox.net: i received triple pts for yesterday>

jamessbox@cox.net: ?

Gina: Thank you for waiting. I'll be with you in just a moment.

jamessbox@cox.net: so another EHNVI software glitch? seems to constitute rogue-status! complaints coming!

Gina: How many points are you shirt James?

Gina: *short

jamessbox@cox.net: who knows lost over 3 million since the "adjustment"

Gina: No, that seems impossible! Now our system is currenty down and we will need to check this later for you. I will send you an email with the adjustment.

jamessbox@cox.net: lifetime award were over 5m this a.m. still had about 1.4 remaining, its not impossible ive wagered approx 2million in last month

jamessbox@cox.net: 2million actual $ that is

jamessbox@cox.net: guess ill wager it elsewhere from now on, any recommendations?

Gina: Very funny James...

jamessbox@cox.net: still waiting on a reply from an email i sent 26 hrs ago regarding the level up rewards so ill wont hold my breathe on getting yours

Gina: Yesterday we had some issues and funds were credited in the accounts- We made some adjustments and we need to correct and add now the triple points.

Gina: I will send you the email later today with the adjustment on the account as soon as the system is back up.

Gina: Is there anything else I can further assist you with?

James, welcome to the forum...but you're just about ready to get spammed a hell of lot if you don't remove your email address from your post here...just trying to give you a heads up man !! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back