Logo
external image

Another Dubya thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter winbig
  • id22522
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 195
  • Replies 1
Joined
Mar 10, 2005
Location
Pennsylvania
Hey guys, Good ol' boy GW is on the tele right now, giving the State of the Union address. I couldn't have picked a better area in the forum to start this thread...Cause I'm sure the clips from his speech are going to be hilarious. I can't wait for the Daily Show tomorrow, or whenever they have material from this televised "blowing smoke up your ass" address. :thumbsup:

I just saw a snippet while flipping channels, and he had the nerve to say deaths are down over in Iraq...:rolleyes:
 
Hey guys, Good ol' boy GW is on the tele right now, giving the State of the Union address. I couldn't have picked a better area in the forum to start this thread...Cause I'm sure the clips from his speech are going to be hilarious. I can't wait for the Daily Show tomorrow, or whenever they have material from this televised "blowing smoke up your ass" address. :thumbsup:

I just saw a snippet while flipping channels, and he had the nerve to say deaths are down over in Iraq...:rolleyes:

I listened to the entire speech...I'm almost feeling sick at my stomach...what a crock of s***.....:barf:

I think this is the first post I've ever got to use the barf icon in....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top