All in bet wins

theslotsking

Dormant Account
Just curious whether anyone has done any all in *hail mary* bets on the slots and won.

After a frustrating night on the slots I decided to head to bed and with the remaining $300 I decided to make 3 $100 bets on Razortooth. Its very rare I do this but it was late in the night and all. Second spin won free spins. Was expecting a win that would be the start to a good September.

But alas, no. After five free spins I won a total of $850. I'm not diminishing $850 as it made it a profitable night however when its a $100 bet and all you can win is 8.5x in free spins... its a bit disappointing. I took it as a hint to go to bed. Quickspin slots can certainly be dream killers.

Has anyone had any luck with the hail mary bet? (Not just referring to max bet either)

I have never ever won when I raise my bets. I pretty much quit doing that because any time I would get freespins or even gameplay my rtp always always always took a massive dive.

Ive built up from $200 deposit to $1300 and decided to have fun cause I was running hot and start making $6-$12 spins and every single time I have done this I have just never won and always get the absolute worst returns and feature wins.

Last week was doing $5 (or 6.25 cant remember exactly) spins on secret of the stones, hit the bonus 3 times. And every time I won under 10x bet.

Did some $10 spins on starburst and instantly the slot went mega cold.

Did some max bets on jurassic park and got two bonus rounds. Both paid 10x.

Max bets on flowers. Never could hit. But anytime I play this slot 1.20 or under I usually have good sessions.

Over all the years I have done this I never hit. Ever.

That always happens when I play Blackjack. Can go on a lucky streak when betting $10-$25 per hand. Increase it to $50-$100 per hand and I will be lucky to win 40% of the time. I have never had a hot streak playing blackjack if I am betting more than $50 a hand.

I would love to know if there is a algorithm which changes payout structure if the bet increases or decreases.

Guts I played $250/bet live bacarrat. On my last $500, and for five rounds it ended up being a tie. Should've bet on Tie :mad:

Made a few bets but can't say I really profited. Did mistakenly bet $1500 a spin at Betsafe on Merlins Magic Millions once and won squat.

I was lucky on my first few attempts at 18 Euro a pop on DOA and managed to get a Wild Line. But like most will attest, I have been stung plenty of times with large bets and features paying 1x to 10x bet.

Its amazing how $50 on 0.45c seems to last an eternity but when we up that to $4.50 a spin on $500 my balance seems to deplete faster than ever :what:

Starburst for me shows those signs - I can be betting low and hitting - As soon as I increase stakes, it feels like a new reel set comes out.... I cannot tell you how many times I have regretted playing NetBent slots like Creature, Starburst and Twinpsin on larger bets.

Nate

I love creature from black lagoon but that game goes through cash way too quickly. Volatility on that game is massive. I have pumped a lot of money into DOA and have not free spins once so have given up.

I have more luck making larger bets on blackjack live.

Made a few bets but can't say I really profited. Did mistakenly bet $1500 a spin at Betsafe on Merlins Magic Millions once and won squat.

I was lucky on my first few attempts at 18 Euro a pop on DOA and managed to get a Wild Line. But like most will attest, I have been stung plenty of times with large bets and features paying 1x to 10x bet.

Its amazing how $50 on 0.45c seems to last an eternity but when we up that to $4.50 a spin on $500 my balance seems to deplete faster than ever :what:

Starburst for me shows those signs - I can be betting low and hitting - As soon as I increase stakes, it feels like a new reel set comes out.... I cannot tell you how many times I have regretted playing NetBent slots like Creature, Starburst and Twinpsin on larger bets.

Nate

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back