Advice about not being paid affiliate $?

RakebackStore

Dormant account
As a poker affiliate we have been working with a small IPN (Boss Media) site for over 3 years and they have gone through a lot of changes and often been slow with payments.
They went to a webdollar based system a while back and we were able to cashout without incident in Feb. 2010
However, we have not been paid to our webdollar account since Sept. 2009 and have received numerous brush-offs to our many e-mails requesting payments be made over the past few months.
We chose not to "out" the site at this point.
Feel free to PM me for more info or post any advice.
Thanks!

My next step would be to phone them and talk direct. During that conversation say that unless you are bought up to date on earnings within a week, you will take them off the site and only consider reinstating them when they show they are back to regularity with payments.

Emails are easy to brush off, phonecalls less so.

Affiliate Payments

Just an update: We were paid 2 months and now are owed 6 months payments. Affiliate responses have been slow. They don't seem concerned about players not being linked to us either.
Another affiliate who offers the same site said this, "yes we have problems with (this poker site) We have some money in our accounts and cannot withdraw it. Also we cannot access our affiliate account anymore and they wont do anything to help."
I'd like to warn others about this site, but want to be careful as they have paid us something and they might just be disorganized and righting the ship albeit very slowly.

And it took you 6 months of complaints and non-payment to finally do something about it?

And you were still sending players to them the whole time that they weren't paying you.....c'mon, if they're not paying you, then they're not paying their players, either.

Players Paid

The players are paid automatically each month and are still playing there without a complaint so I can be fairly certain the players are getting paid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back