Absolute Poker Changes Bonus Terms Again on Existing Bonuses

pokeraddict

Webmaster
It does not seem to fit the cheating thread so I figured I would start another for this. Without emailing players or making it the slightest bit obvious in their software AP changed the bonus terms for the worse on players yet again. Of course AP would have the right to change terms on any new bonuses but AP changed them on bonuses that were already pending for the fourth time this year. Another bait and switch and the opposite of what AP needs to be doing if they want to get back any of their reputation.

Repeated retroactive changes of bonus terms, yet another reason for AP to be in the rogue pit.

Must be they've got to make up the money they lost by paying $500 to each player whose personal information was compromised. Or maybe they're saving up to buy an enhanced data storage system so that they can keep 3 months of history instead of just 2.

I guess they realize that they can steal almost $1,000,000 and people will still play there so they know they can get away with doing anything. This is the reward everyone deserves that is still playing there IMO. Maybe it will motivate a few more to leave. Anyone that supports a site that does this type of stuff is exactly the reason rogue sites try to pull this BS.

If you play a bunch of crap on your customers and they continue to play, thats a green light to give them more of the same. Apparently, AP's players like to be cheated and treated rotten. Why else would they continue to play there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back