Tips A New Low For Aspire Global

Didn't know Aspire Global could stoop any lower than they were already.

Turns out I was wrong.

They do want players to play their own inhouse games already, and those are around the same RTP.

Last time I checked bonuses only wager 50% unless you're playing in-house games.

Are the games running on a different license as MGA requires a minimum of 92%?

Hmm, not sure how that works as far as I know games on MGA have a minimum RTP requirement of 92%. The latest audit I had they asked me for proof of the actual RTP of the games.

Hmm, not sure how that works as far as I know games on MGA have a minimum RTP requirement of 92%. The latest audit I had they asked me for proof of the actual RTP of the games.

I didn't know the MGA had a minimum.

It's moot here anyway as the UKGC don't and this is the UK-facing GBP version.

Criminal, I wont touch these game even at 94% Phoenix shafted me out of £25 on 96% in minutes.

The scariest part of all of this is - the sites that don’t disclose the RTP. Not knowing if you are playing a reduced RTP version.

The casual player probably never investigates the RTP when they play slot machines.

If there is no low point law, there definitely should be!

Didn't know Aspire Global could stoop any lower than they were already.

Turns out I was wrong.

They do want players to play their own inhouse games already, and those are around the same RTP.

Last time I checked bonuses only wager 50% unless you're playing in-house games.

Nope...they also allow Play n Go to contribute 100% as welll beacause they offer the lowest possible RTP (At least it was like that before).

Obviously preying on the newbie bonus hunting type who will sign up only to take the bonus and never play there again...because no one in thier right mind would play at AG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back