A list of Betting Exchanges

In terms of liquidity, there is pretty much Betfair and nothing else unfortunately. Some of the market makers did move to Betdaq for a while but it has nowhere near the depth Betfair do :(

i´m happy with matchbook.
bet-ibc sent me an offer for 9wickets account but i haven´t assumed yet

So far i have Matchbook, Betfair, Betdaq, and Smarkets...........i don't think there's any that can match Betfairs' liquidity but their premium charges are a no-no for me.
I've just had a look at bet-ibc and i wouldn't feel confident handing over my money to an agent place my bets. I'm sure they have other models but i'm just looking for as many exchanges as possible for my betting experience.

So far i have Matchbook, Betfair, Betdaq, and Smarkets...........i don't think there's any that can match Betfairs' liquidity but their premium charges are a no-no for me.
I've just had a look at bet-ibc and i wouldn't feel confident handing over my money to an agent place my bets. I'm sure they have other models but i'm just looking for as many exchanges as possible for my betting experience.

There isn't any that will get close to Betfair, I have the premium charge too, and just don't bother trading any more. The liquidity is much less now since they introduced the premium charge (despite what a couple on here say), you can barely get a tenner on the smaller Irish meetings place markets some days, well at an acceptable price, and its a waste of time playing in running on minor meetings too. Never mind, their loss, my turnover was substantial back then, now they make 0.00 from me. I don't even have access to market data anymore, they pulled that access from me before Christmas. Luckily I have a second account I can use for that on the rare occasion I need it.

I have been looking on Blockchain but those chaps are years away. Betfair not so fair has a virtual monopoly. I've tried Tor, VPNs etc. but they are far too good and now I'm managing friends and family members accounts via various sims but it becomes difficult.

I'm sure before we are all skint something better will come along.

I have been looking on Blockchain but those chaps are years away. Betfair not so fair has a virtual monopoly. I've tried Tor, VPNs etc. but they are far too good and now I'm managing friends and family members accounts via various sims but it becomes difficult.

I'm sure before we are all skint something better will come along.

The only way you can use different accounts without them finding out, use a completely different device, I bought a cheap refurbished laptop from ebay for £100, don't sign into anything (chrome etc) using existing accounts that you may have accessed BF through previously. Either swap broadband provider, or get a mobile sim dongle and ONLY use it for betfair, never login to another betting site that you have used previously on a device you accessed your old BF account on, and have a read up on iSnare too if you haven't heard of it. Never login to your premium charge account using the new device or on the same network/IP address.

They also check betting patterns and will investigate accounts they believe show similar usage (again only premium charge linked accounts). If you were operating in a niche market you may as well not bother as they will catch you eventually, unless you change your way of doing things completely. I played a lot in place markets, there aren't many do it, even less since the PC was brought in, and it was too easy for them to spot me starting again.

They are extremely good at spotting duplicate accounts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back