I think Chatmaster should have said '10 meaningful posts with some sort of point or contribution to the forum'!
But anyway - I wouldn't bother if I were you - cos I'm back for this one!!!
Good luck Mark - you're gonna need it!
You think I am funny, think I am a joke? Do you think Casinomeister is a joke? markeden? You are not welcome at the next 2 freerolls! How is that for a joke? :icon_evil
I made these rules because I want people to at least contibute to Casinomeister's forum. By making fun of my rules by multi posting a couple of junk posts, creates a problem where everyone will start doing it. I cannot allow it. You are the 2nd person to do this in 2 weeks. I want everyone to know you are the last to make fun of the rules.
BUT I LIKE TO ADD
I understand that your intentions was more on the fun side and I that I over reacted, sorry! You are more than welcome at the next tourney :notworthy
HOWEVER, if anyone else do this again, sorry no play for 10 days after joining Added to the rules!
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.