Logo
external image

7bet.co.uk

The UKGC states it is using a licence issued to Anakatech Interactive Limited and that 7Bet.co.uk is a white label operating under their licence.

Other than that, I have no knowledge, sorry. But being a white label it could be like a Progress Play casino, worse or better, no idea!
Cheers mate. Think I’ll just stick with Jan over at all British, I’m all verified etc and know I’m safe with them guys.
 
I know the owner, youre good mate!
 
This casino?

Any info guys, was just browsing whilst on my sunbed as hit my monthly limits at all British.

I’m well outta the loop as only used all British since my return.
Same brand as WinOMania. Wasn't very happy with their tactics. I did have a complaint which to this day remains unresolved.

They told me to use their ADR, which I went to their ADR, they'd never heard of WinOMania.

Very odd.

They are also very keen to SOW customers in my experience.
 
This is one where the bonus funds wagering don't start counting down until you're actually using the bonus. Leaving cash "on the table", either in a sports bet or another casino game to try to access the bonus is not acceptable. You therefore need to zero your balance by loss, including anything that was in there pre deposit, to have any shot of redeeming the bonus. I couldn't find anywhere this was actually pointed out in the bonus terms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top