$50 to $15,000 PLUS

same_old

Dormant account
webmeister
PABaccred
OMG OMG OMG,

I deposited $50 into 32RED a few hours back and took the $12.50 bonus they got going for today and I have been on the most crazy run I have EVER been in my life.

Check what the current WITHDRAW-ABLE amount is. WoooooooHoooooooo!!!!

I've already withdrawn $2000 and thats what is left to withdraw.

Attachments

• $15,000.jpg
    $15,000.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 347
Here are some of the hits that helped me get there but the BIGGEST hit was on my good ole favorite BDBA- As I was up and had over $8k in the till I thought to do a few spins at $20-$25 and I got 5 gold bars in a row and that hit for $7550... I also had the below ones.

Attachments

• hearts.jpg
    hearts.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 348
  • 2cool.jpg
    2cool.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 344
  • $7550.jpg
    $7550.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 345
Congrats to you!!!!! What a great way to start the weekend. What games were you playing that were so successful for you?

:thumbsup:

Thanks everyone,

Well I've had a VERY dry period over at 32RED so nearly all of them I've touched has paid me something although BDBA was the $7550 hit and as you can see on harts and tarts I got that in free spins betting $3 per spin and it paid over $1200 and that got me to $1800 then played a few $200 hands on black jack to get upto $3000 and the rest is history I guess.

....what are you waiting for? I would withdraw 10K more and play with the rest. But that's me:D

OMG OMG OMG,

I deposited $50 into 32RED a few hours back and took the $12.50 bonus they got going for today and I have been on the most crazy run I have EVER been in my life.

That is awesome mate, enjoy every cent of it!!

WOW! Great run there.. As others already have mentioned. Don't push your luck any more and withdraw a healthy amount! :thumbsup:
It is better to drink beers under the sun in some exotic place, than kicking yourself for playing it all back. :p

Now that's what I call being in the right place at the right time (also picking the right games to play), congrats:cool:
Now withdraw the rest :notworthy and treat yourself ;)

Thanks heaps everyone. I've withdrawn $13,000 and $1000 to my Neteller account and left $1000 to play with. Happy days WooooHoooo!!!

P.S- I made them flush it and it's going back to my bank account so no way of reversing it if I tried.
32RED is the cream of the crop by far:thumbsup:

sweeeeeet, that's a hell of a nice turnover. Congrats congrats. :notworthy

Was it mostly on slot hits or table games?
edit: I went back and noticed the screen shots. congrats congrats.

That is absolutely awesome. Congrats.
And having it come from 32Red, is as good as money in the bank :thumbsup:

Very nice win congrats on that :thumbsup:
That is why they have just swallowed 2 x deposits of 30$ from me, like it was melting ice :p

OMG OMG OMG,

WTG,

rub me please hehe

Oldie, If you are thinking of playing some more look at your avi and then buy something for your kid. In other words withdraw the whole lot and deposit $100 again for your weekend.

Then next week there's the Kewney Stakes. Have a small bet on the rank outsider. With your luck you might just beat the odds again:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back