5 scatters in rain dance

1437 x bet :eek: Congrats :notworthy

Congratulations!!!!

Hit that once myself on a $.20 bet. Got 100 spins and they retriggered twice. Takes a little bit but great fun.

300 free spins? How long did it take to play out?

Didn't take long I am always on turbo. But this goes to show that slot doesnt pay to play.
300 FREE free spins, at 5x winning on each spin at 60cents per spin and THAT was all I won!! Geesh

Couple months ago I had the same thing but I think was 800 total free spin(due to retriggering) and at 5x win at 80cents per spin only won about 1100 bucks So it sucks but its fun tring to get the 5 wolves

Ubelievable , I had psun or spinned nearly 80 times with no feature, the4 got the 5 wolves and ONLY2 retriggers after that in the total spin. Really sucks!! See if you don't get a feature you go broke

Congrats! I've never gotten 5 scatters - I got 4 a couple of times.

I have a question though - I know if you get 5 scatters you win 100 spins, then if you get 3 more scatters you retrigger the 100 spins, right?

What happens if you get 3 scatters for 10 spins and during those spins you get 5 scatters? Does it retrigger for 100 or just for 10 more? :confused:

I got lucky a while back and hit those elusive fivers. I ended up with a total of 700 spins. It was quite exciting. :)
The last one was my final result.

raindance2.jpgraindance3.jpg

Congrats! I've never gotten 5 scatters - I got 4 a couple of times.

I have a question though - I know if you get 5 scatters you win 100 spins, then if you get 3 more scatters you retrigger the 100 spins, right?

What happens if you get 3 scatters for 10 spins and during those spins you get 5 scatters? Does it retrigger for 100 or just for 10 more? :confused:

get 5 scatter = 100 freespins
at 100 freespins 3scatter are 100 freespins extra...

If you trigger the free spins with 3 scatters, and you hit 5 scatters during those free spins, you retrigger the original free spins which is 10. You do not get 100 free spins in this case.

I've hit 4 scatters twice during the 10 free spins and only received another 10 free spins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back