40000x times bet

syntynyt

kuollut
fucking hell what a night. in the bar i play 2 new novomatic cabinets arrived a week ago and were just licensed yesterday. the machines are great with a lot of new games. today i discovered that on whatever bet i play american poker 2 the risk is the same, 10 cards awarding 400.000. if i play higher bet then the risks will be higher, the wonable amount stays the same and the cards dont decrease. 2 pair on 0.10 pays 0.30 and gives 10 cards. ive had 5 oak, which is 6000 and the risk is 6 cards! not a big difference. obviously something is faulty here as for a 0.10 bet the wonable amount should have been 5000. but i was paid! and lost 2 other ones at the last card. someone next to me won one too. tomorrow i bet that the machines will be closed off or changed :lolup:
0.10 bet means 0.02 cents
400.000 means around 850eur
316ns00.jpg

Nice wins, keep it up!
From your post I have no idea how the game works but if I found a game like this I would play the crap outta it until it's removed, that's for sure.

is this one. back in the day when i was a kid the machines were made by wood with just this game, we didnt had fruit machines like UK.
the bet is 2 cents not 20 cents. the win is actually 4000 translated to lei, which means 850eur. the game should have had this big risk on bet 1000 not 10, something is very wrong. today at 9am im at the opening :lolup: but most likely they will be turned off.

since 10 am til now 5 pm i have played an exhausted session, is not like i can put autoplay and sit back. the headache and some ~100eur was not worth as i lost one at the last card and several with 2 cards to go. but someone next to me won one. the queue of wolves behind made me laugh, those machines will never stay unoccupied until they will be changed. i simply cannot endured anymore to press start-black-red every few seconds for 7 hours, but the adrenaline near the end is priceless. tomorrow is another day :eek2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back