Logo
external image

3Dice Customer Service

PackerBacker

America the Beautiful
Joined
Nov 20, 2005
Location
TX
I just recently started playing at 3Dice, quite honestly, because they now have an easy US payment option (OKPay). Took me a little while to get use to their video slots, which is what I play, but now they are really growing on me. Today I awoke to this email:

"Hello Jennifer,


Just wanted to drop a quick note to let you know that your account surfaced in
our weekly accounts reviews .

I took the liberty to skip you ahead a bit in our VIP loyalty program from
Silver*** to Gold * - this will give you better loyalty bonus offers in the
future.

I also added a $100 manager bonus under your cashier/ home tab and hope you
will win something nice on it .

Kind regards,
Anna

Your Ticket-Team"


Very Nice!:thumbsup: Just wanted to give them a little credit where due. Thanks 3Dice :D
 
:yahoo: Yes, love their customer service....
 
Yup. 3Dice CS has always been exceptional for me. If they had more games there I'd spend a hell of a lot more because I know I'll always get treated right. Keep up the good work 3Dice! :thumbsup:
 
Yup.

Nobody and I mean NOBODY does customer service like 3Dice. Period.
I have so much fun just hanging around and chattin it up in the forums over there, that I sometimes even forget to play!
Ellen, is a super sweetie pie!
And, you never have to worry about miscommunication or confusion about withdraws/deposits or any of that drama.

Wholeheartedly recommended!

If you are over there and I am online, say hello! Im user, Muffinheadicus, over there.
 
forums?

Nobody and I mean NOBODY does customer service like 3Dice. Period.
I have so much fun just hanging around and chattin it up in the forums over there, that I sometimes even forget to play!
Ellen, is a super sweetie pie!
And, you never have to worry about miscommunication or confusion about withdraws/deposits or any of that drama.

Wholeheartedly recommended!

If you are over there and I am online, say hello! Im user, Muffinheadicus, over there.

What do you mean, forums? At 3dice?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top