32red DOTD

10% for me yesterday and 20% today. Last Saturday when many got 100%, I also only got 10%.

The last couple of weeks have usually been 10% or 20% with the odd 25% thrown in. I did get one 50% over the last 14 days.

I have being having some good luck at 32Red with a few withdrawals so it could be connected.

Chris

Anyone brave enough to deposit for that 50% offer today to reveal the mystery bonus? I don't like bonuses less than 100% so I doubt I'll be depositing unless someone reports back that the mystery bonus is just that - or even bigger.

Anyone brave enough to deposit for that 50% offer today to reveal the mystery bonus? I don't like bonuses less than 100% so I doubt I'll be depositing unless someone reports back that the mystery bonus is just that - or even bigger.

Deposited for 50% offer now being offered another 25% bonus

Apparently the mystery bonus was 25% back on your second deposit. I thought when it said mystery bonus it would be a mystery amount deposited into your account.

Apparently the mystery bonus was 25% back on your second deposit. I thought when it said mystery bonus it would be a mystery amount deposited into your account.

25% cashback? In that case you'd have been better off depositing 50 first and then the 250 .. That's lame. Thanks though .. I'll pass this offer for obvious reasons.

Is there a guaranteed 100% bonus every week? I must be logging in on the wrong days because I don't think I've had a bonus over 25% for a few weeks.

Is there a guaranteed 100% bonus every week? I must be logging in on the wrong days because I don't think I've had a bonus over 25% for a few weeks.

Nope and they do not have to offer this.

DOTD bonuses are sent out depending on a large range of criteria which is also subject to change.

Maybe if you increase you deposit / wagering activity slightly you may see a change in daily offers, who knows?

And no I'm not encouraging you to gamble more lol, just maybe direct more of your budget towards 32 Red once in a while ;)

Nope and they do not have to offer this.

DOTD bonuses are sent out depending on a large range of criteria which is also subject to change.

Maybe if you increase you deposit / wagering activity slightly you may see a change in daily offers, who knows?

And no I'm not encouraging you to gamble more lol, just maybe direct more of your budget towards 32 Red once in a while ;)

I've just had a 100% match offer, I do get them almost weekly I'd say

Got an offer of 100% but wont be taking it ... think I get these cause when i do deposit its often without a bonus even when they offer me something. Only bonus I take really now these days are what they chuck at me on Skyvegas as Im getting them at 20x only on the deposit which is worth it.

Got an offer of 100% but wont be taking it ... think I get these cause when i do deposit its often without a bonus even when they offer me something. Only bonus I take really now these days are what they chuck at me on Skyvegas as Im getting them at 20x only on the deposit which is worth it.

Nice One :thumbsup:

SV started sending me the odd deposit offer thru, in fact I got a 100% offer yesterday.

Strange thing is mine are D+B but kind of still on my deposit break so doesn't really matter for now lol :p

Nice One :thumbsup:

SV started sending me the odd deposit offer thru, in fact I got a 100% offer yesterday.

Strange thing is mine are D+B but kind of still on my deposit break so doesn't really matter for now lol :p

Got my 100% DOD today, nice to see it back, but I am on my "don't have any money to deposit" break! :D
This will hopfully change soon.

It's 100% dotd for me today...but I'm looking for what the wr are and can't find them... I haven't played in a while here and wondering if it's changed. .
The dotd terms and conditions don't state them unless I'm missing something and the terms send me back to the same page...I feel like I'm going in circles....

Noticed I was offered 100% yesterday but as I'm on a break from slots didn't really interesthink me. Funny to think 3/4 years ago I couldn't of resisted having at least 25 deposit but enjoy the time away tbh

Noticed I was offered 100% yesterday but as I'm on a break from slots didn't really interesthink me. Funny to think 3/4 years ago I couldn't of resisted having at least 25 deposit but enjoy the time away tbh had 5/6 weeks away and feel like going out for breakfast because I've actually got a little spare cash in the bank not a lot mind you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back