32 red Freeroll

Marie2473

Dormant account
Hi there!
I have a few questions about the free-rolls on Avalon, the ones that run every night.
How do you do to win *lol* ?
I have only played a few and I must be doing something wrong since I am not even close.

Do you bet max from the start and hope to hit something?
Do you re-buy?
have you won many?

I am guessing that there is alot of luck - but I am also curious if there is any tactics involved (no need to reveal all your tactical moves *hehe*)

anyways - hope to get some light on this =)

Avalon was always a shocker for me. But usually I would bet max coins but not max lines, so I got approximately three times the spins of those who bet max coins and max lines, and then hoped I hit a good line win.

It didn't happen often, granted. Using this method I would run out of time before I had finished, but this slot was so bad for me that maxing was pretty pointless.

Hit "Bet Max" - and cross your fingers that the feature lands with a nice return. That is literally the only way you can win these.

There is no 'strategy' that will make any difference whatsoever - it's entirely in the lap of the gods.

The only time I ever did a re-buy was when I was a few thousand coins short of a place that made more of a difference than the cost to re-buy... It worked as well.

These tournaments are good fun sometimes.

It adds all your wins together. A rebuy gives you more coins, and a continue gives you more time.

I bet max coins and max lines and if I hit something nice in the first round I continue. Its a cool tournament, but I think I spent way more for paying the continue rounds than I managed to win. Somehow there is always someone hitting huge lol.

Cheers Balky

It adds all your wins together. A rebuy gives you more coins, and a continue gives you more time.

Sorry mate but I have to correct you.

"Continue" gives you additional number of cions and time to play it. Any wiining are pilled up on winbox (result) from previous game(s).

"Rebuy" option gives you a chance to start all oover again. Winbox reset to zero and later on you have maxed continue options defined by rules. Rebuy option gives you (withh very rare exceptions) the same amount of time and coins as initial round. Bear in mind that if you rebuy you bbest resul from previous series will be shown in the list. You should look at winbox all the time to know what result you actually have for current play.

For example, if rules state:

Rebuy options 3
Rebuy time 5 min
Rebuy coins 5000
Contionue options 3
Continue time 3 min
Continue coins 3000

You played initial round and won 6600 and 300 coins left whent times up.
If you hit continue, you will have additional 3000 coins (means 3300 in totat) to play and your wiining will be added to 6600 already won in first play.
After you finish this continue play, you will have an option to choose either to play another continue (2 left) or to do reby (3 left).
If you continue you will get another 3000 coins added and 3 minutes to play.

Lets say you didn't continue for the second time but rebuy instead. You will have 5000 coins (initial coinage, no mater what was left from previous games) and 5 minutes to play. Your winbox will be resert to zero and you would see your nickname on the list with 6600 result. This result will stay as long as you made better score in this new chain of initial/rebuy game + continue games. After you finish this rebuy you will have an option to continue 3 times and to rebuy 2 times.

Hope it helps

cheers

Considering the 32red freerools, guys mixed up a rules a bit. They used rules from their "32red sprecial" tournament (Tomb Raider, max bet 75) for those daily freerools which is a bit funny consitering that slot used for daily play is Avalon (max bet 200).

Sorry mate but I have to correct you.

"Continue" gives you additional number of cions and time to play it. Any wiining are pilled up on winbox (result) from previous game(s).

"Rebuy" option gives you a chance to start all oover again. Winbox reset to zero and later on you have maxed continue options defined by rules. Rebuy option gives you (withh very rare exceptions) the same amount of time and coins as initial round. Bear in mind that if you rebuy you bbest resul from previous series will be shown in the list. You should look at winbox all the time to know what result you actually have for current play.

For example, if rules state:

Rebuy options 3
Rebuy time 5 min
Rebuy coins 5000
Contionue options 3
Continue time 3 min
Continue coins 3000

You played initial round and won 6600 and 300 coins left whent times up.
If you hit continue, you will have additional 3000 coins (means 3300 in totat) to play and your wiining will be added to 6600 already won in first play.
After you finish this continue play, you will have an option to choose either to play another continue (2 left) or to do reby (3 left).
If you continue you will get another 3000 coins added and 3 minutes to play.

Lets say you didn't continue for the second time but rebuy instead. You will have 5000 coins (initial coinage, no mater what was left from previous games) and 5 minutes to play. Your winbox will be resert to zero and you would see your nickname on the list with 6600 result. This result will stay as long as you made better score in this new chain of initial/rebuy game + continue games. After you finish this rebuy you will have an option to continue 3 times and to rebuy 2 times.

Hope it helps

cheers

Hmm, that's weird. Either I've been playing something different or I've been oblivious to that in all the times I've used the rebuy option :oops:

Hi there!
I have a few questions about the free-rolls on Avalon, the ones that run every night.
How do you do to win *lol* ?
I have only played a few and I must be doing something wrong since I am not even close.

Do you bet max from the start and hope to hit something?
Do you re-buy?
have you won many?

I am guessing that there is alot of luck - but I am also curious if there is any tactics involved (no need to reveal all your tactical moves *hehe*)

anyways - hope to get some light on this =)

Well, most of it its luck you need, I always bet max, 20 lines and hope to hit the free spins soon, and then pray for a big hit or a retrigger. Or both ofcourse :)
Further, keep in mind that a continue costs you $5, and only gives you 25 extra spins, so its best to wait and check at the end of the tourney to see if it is useful to buy a continue.
I only use them if I'm in a really good position, at least in top 10, and if the chances of moving up a few more places is realistic.
If the one above you has, say, 60.000 and you're on 45.000, I would never risk $5 for that very small chance to win an extra $10.

Thats what I like about these 32RED freerolls, they are not designed to make you deposit, you can win also without a continue.:thumbsup:
Even if you hit the free spins on your last coins, there is enough time left to finish the round.

If you're looking for other freerolls worth playing without the need to deposit, the Fortune Lounge ones are highly recommended. They only have 1 or 2 each week, but with impressive pays for the top spots, and depending on which tourney 10-20 minutes of playtime and no continue, so everyone has the same chances.

For the rest there are Villento, BelleRock and Jackpot Factory freerolls, all nice if you're bored, but almost impossible to win without cash in your account. You really need 5 wilds or 5 scatters in free spins to have a chance against people who buy 10 continues (or even more), and thus play 10 times as long as you.

Oh, and if you decide to play the Belle Rock hourly exclusives, keep in mind that the prizes are paid in BONUS money, with a wr tied to it!

Wish you the best of luck!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back