Logo
external image

3 Moles

  • Thread starter Thread starter silkprint
  • id23219
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 204
  • Replies 3
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Location
Mass
This one is a groaner but still cute :)
A papa mole, a mama mole, and a baby mole all live together


in a little mole hole.


One day, papa mole sticks
his head
out of the hole, sniffs the air
and said,
"Yum! I smell maple syrup!"


The mama mole sticks her head
out of the hole,
sniffs the air and said,
"Oh, Yum! I smell honey!"



Now baby mole is trying
to stick his head
out of the hole to sniff the air,
but can't
because the bigger moles
are in the way.
This makes him whine,
"Geez, all I can smell is....


MOLASSES!​
 
This one is a groaner but still cute :)
A papa mole, a mama mole, and a baby mole all live together


in a little mole hole.


One day, papa mole sticks
his head
out of the hole, sniffs the air
and said,
"Yum! I smell maple syrup!"


The mama mole sticks her head
out of the hole,
sniffs the air and said,
"Oh, Yum! I smell honey!"



Now baby mole is trying
to stick his head
out of the hole to sniff the air,
but can't
because the bigger moles
are in the way.
This makes him whine,
"Geez, all I can smell is....


MOLASSES!​
:lolup::lolup::lolup: ive missed ya silky:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top