24 Hour Charity Stream! Win £50 or 50 Free Spins! at Trada for Cancer Research UK

He has done great! Over 4k Canadian! :D And my number got called, so I won 50 free spins. I also was able to see live stream in action. I've got this when my website is done! :p

Thanks very much everyone. wow, some of you even stayed for the full 24 hours too! It really is so nice to around so many warm people who all share the same common interest, slots! Massive thanks to everyone that donated and congratulations if you won some prizes! Off to bed, again, I enjoyed it so much, it was never a chore at all at any point just fun!

Huge thanks to Trada who had a pizza delivered to me and also have allowed me to raise a huge amount in completed slot challenges.

Bring on the next one, but let's make it longer next time hey? ;)

Hahahaha

Rob :)

Was great being there, did 20 hours in the end :)

Congrats on all the money raised and thanks for the 50 spins which I've received :thumbsup:

An unselfish plug here ( because I have much to lose) but this guy is well worth following on his channel and there is so little to lose and so much to gain :thumbsup:

Wow, thank you so much! I really enjoy doing the streams, I hope everyone finds them fun.

Rob :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back