2017 Christmas Contest

Week 1

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is now on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Daily tasks also start. This week's theme is "Find the slot".
First task, find the slot from this image:

bandicam 2017-12-04 14-42-54-1491.jpg

Fastest correct answers win.
Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer I may reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.

Have fun! :)

Wonder Woman! 2nd but hey ho! missed frst few days :(

Week 1, Day 2

"Find the slot"

Todays task, find the slot from this image:

bandicam 2017-12-05 09-09-29-5431.jpg

Only one guess per person, but if nobody has found the correct answer I may reveal another clue and then you can make another guess.

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Week 1, Day 2

"Find the slot"

View attachment 84468

The monthly task, winner screenshots, is also on. Post as many as you like, must be no more than a day old, highest multiplier wins.

Ok will keep this for 2nd day.
Here is a bigger pic....

bandicam 2017-12-05 09-09-29-54315.jpg

At first I was sure I know this one but I just cannot remember, so either I don't or the name just completely eludes me. Good luck to the others with this one :)

I thanked your post yesterday then found I could not reply due to the foruim upgrade.
Could it be Lights?
Edited to add a couple of screenshots from yesterday

2017-12-04_200841.jpg

and

2017-12-05_122319.jpg

Week 1, Day 4

"Find the slot"

bandicam 2017-12-07 02-30-54-1415.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back